Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi @ayushmit @pratyushmittal

First and foremost , screener.in is an invaluable tool that you have created any many thanks for your services.

Secondly, is there an issue with running the screens. I have been facing this since two days. If i run a screen it returns nothing. Attaching a shot. I hope it gets resolved soon!

Hi guys,
How can I view all the screens ? I see only a few at http://www.screener.in/screens/

Hi @bheeshma,

Used Screener just now and getting due output.

Try using the usual troubleshooting I.e. cleaning cookies/log/history etc.

@csteja - try using ‘show latest screen’ located immediately above the search box on screener page.

https://www.screener.in/screens/

Thanks

@T11 Thanks.
But, that will not show all the screeners. By ‘all’ I mean, screeners created by all the members till now

Hi i dont what the issue is but when i run some of the standard screens it works, but if i am logged in and run the screens it doesnt. Maybe i have exceeded some system limit

Here is a screenshot of the error i get

@pratyushmittal @ayushmit

ICICI Pru Life is not updated @ screener.in

Is there possibility to add multiple watchlists?
Can you add NSE/BSE indexes with component stocks as separate standard watchlist for monitoring, such as SENSEX Stocks watchlist, NIFTY-50 Watchlist which will be standard as per those indices. It will be great for those who would screen companies within indices to generate alpha!

Is there an option to create screen to filter stocks where promotor stake has increased ?

Cannot see PE & Intrinsic value in the screens. Anyone can help?

1 Like

Seems like some issue since yesterday only. It stopped showing several other parameters too along with PE

1 Like

Hi,
After creating a screen and setting alert . I am not receiving emails? any idea what am i doing wrong

hi…for some companies, it shows that the company is expected to give good quarter. What all factors are considered and how authentic is this information since many experts and analysts are also unable to predict quarterly results accurately?

1 Like

Hi All, At times Screener doesnt show the latest results for several companies ( even after couple of weeks since results were out) . Is there a way we can provide feedback to someone who is managing it ? recent example Synegene

How to upload the excel after editing. Can VP friends help me with the link in screener, where the excel can be uploaded

Got It :slight_smile:Its there in excel only

Hi guys, any website that provides calendar (important dates) for both Indian and International events ? Earlier ICICI used to provide. I see it no more.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india/calendar

1 Like

Hello,

Firstly, I want to congratulate the Screener team. Hats off to @ayushmit and @pratyushmittal for producing such a classy product.

I wanted to enquire if there’s a way to find similar companies by industry type. I know this already exists but I’m unsure how Screener gets this list currently. Also the list is restricted to 7 companies only.

Industry type can be pretty broad based, so one solution could be to use NIC product code. If list of NIC codes can be produced for each company and cross-referenced, it will make industry comparison much easier. Just a suggestion, but overall very satisfied with the Screener website.

1 Like