Sanwaria Consumer - Re-branding their way to survival & growth

Dear Vpickr members,

please find the below links and images regarding highlighting of market price increase by management. Till to now have you find any document submitted by Sanwaria to board regarding their business prospective and development details and next level of strategy towards to catch the market. Simply they are concentrating on market price variation and highlighting to board. I would like to say one point if their business are doing well and strategies of management towards catch the market is good means they no need to highlight all these things. Just market will pay for it.

http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/1E609542_390A_458E_960A_D0EE51CC7451_130909.pdf

Dear Nolan,

are you sure that, is board will ask company reasons for market price increase. i dont think so. if so, why the management not revealing their business strategy towards build the confidence in investors (because they are trying to re-rating their brand name). if any one give the clear idea about their business and their approach towards the market survival means no one will raise the question.

regards
Giri

I understand what you are saying. Please try to understand what I have explained in my previous message to you. SEBI is keeping the company on a tight leash immediately after their share price started surging. On Oct 11th Exchange sent a letter to the company asking why the share price is surging with such high volumes. Here is the snapshot of the notification which you can check on BSE website.

Company had to respond to the query, so they wrote following clarification on the same day.
http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/BFF4D564_5A96_4370_8299_76EC84FAAD5F_133845.pdf

Thereafter, when they received the information about FPI entry, the company passed it on to the Exchange promptly to further confirm that there has been no manipulation and the price is shooting up from the external participation.

And yes they have clarified in their AGM notes submitted to exchange on Sept 29, 2017 about their broad business strategy details. Here is the snapshot and link for your reference:
http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/f8086e93-5dc7-4862-9c16-2616a3048810.pdf

Besides this, there is good information available in their annual report, investor presentation etc. which I have already covered in my initial write up, and have provided the links to source documents too.

3 Likes

Sir, Whether we can see Altman Z-Score, Piotroski F-Score and C-Score for a company in VALUERESEARCHSTOCKS.com?

Whether that service is free or we need to do the subscription. If you have subscribed to valueresearch, can you please give your review about their recommendations. Thanks!

It’s free, you just need to signup on valueresearchonline.com(free), not the valuresearchstocks.com(paid).

1 Like

What Porinju is saying is quite logical actually. And even if Sanwaria is the last odd number on the list of 501 companies he refers to, I am willing to give the management one chance :slight_smile:
Porinju

I had been posting abt continuous LC in an older comment, Not sure what game is happening in the background for such scripts

I think the devil lies in the details… I hope all the retail investors who are caught in this , come out with cost2cost or get a chance to exit at a reasonable level of loss . To me no amount of Fundamental , can justify 20-25 back to back UC . looks like Operator Proposes , retailer disposes… The company may be clicking on few checks right but definitely not worth of back to back UC and the other thing i noticed based on the circular … that the FII’s have only 11L shares which is negligible compared to 37Crore equity .

1 Like

The emotions will run high. They did when back to back UCs happened. And they will now when the stock is hitting LCs. I see your words the other way round, i.e. - No amount of UCs or LCs have any relevance to the true fundamentals of a company. To an extent, stock prices can be manipulated but not the fundamentals. Hence, my advice would be to stop looking at the stock prices as they can be irrational in short-term. If you are convinced with the fundamentals of this company, then stay along, else look for other fundamentally strong businesses.

3 Likes

The stock attracted the attention of a lot of traders looking to make a quick buck with the p/e re-rating. After the price crossed 20 it was in the overvalued zone.

At around 29 I sold my investment amount worth of shares and I am currently holding only free shares.

For those who worried about LCs: Those who wanted to make quick buck are trying to exit now, but they are unable to do so (kind of trapped). I see about 30Lakh shares (2-3 big lots) has been put on for sale everyday, but no takers, until that particular traders goes out, the daily UC/LC will be eased. IMHO, this trend will continue at least for another 5-10 session. Longterm investors can ignore this and just sit tight.

Also, interestingly I happened to see this COINCIDENCE. From Aug’2010 to Nov’2010, the stock ran about 250% and then had corrected till Feb-2011, then has ran another 200%. It could be pure coincident. I know this time it’s different.

PS: I typically don’t want to discuss the price movements, instead of business, but I couldn’t resist to post this as many are taking about daily UC/LCs.

3 Likes

I see Sanwaria has been moved to group “T” from “B”, is this because of the market cap change ?

Intraday trade is not allowed in T segment stocks to keep a check on speculative price movement. Only delivery based trades would be allowed.

3 Likes

Please read this to get a better understanding.T Segment

Link https://www.truedata.in/blog/trade-to-trade/

2 Likes

Good to see this moved to “T”.

The stock will be free of operators in a few days.

Disclosure: Have been tracking.

Looks like the promoters are tired of seeing the non-stop lower circuits.

http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/a732cf58-ae4d-4d73-bd23-e9b19518417d.pdf

Disclosure: Not holding. Not interested.

7 Likes

Lol. The timing is really fishy

Very odd for the company to come forward and inform exchanges that it will have a positive impact. Don’t remember seeing such disclosure from any company. As you rightly mentioned, they are saying “Ab bas karo bhai” :slight_smile:

Regards,
Suhag

I wonder if all companies in edible oils segments report this to Exchange. This company is severely stock market conscious.

Buffett said. “Inevitably, surprises occur. When they do, a CEO whose focus is centered on Wall Street will be tempted to make up the numbers.

Disclosure: Not invested.

1 Like

Now this is something concerning. The management should focus on the business, not on the stock movement. If their focus changes, the numbers changes in the other way :confused: