Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

there’s isnt any news… i think its more of technicals at play with stock consolidating after a run up and the consolidation now ending with a breakout to start the next phase of upmove.

2 Likes

Good results by sankhya info

1 Like

Yes, good bottomline expansion. If you take out forex losses, the results are awesome. Overall, pretty good margin expansion and decent EPS expansion. Holding this.

1 Like

I think the results are pretty good so say the least. A couple of important points:

1. As written in the notes there was a forex loss of around 2.84 or else PAT is 3.86cr. Had that happened we would have got this quarter’s eps almost equivalent to the first nine month’s eps. This quarter’s results clearly mean that the earnings trend is firmly up and if we were to annualize this quarters’ PAT of 3.86cr, and then, for safety, give a margin of error of around, let’s say 30%, then also we end up with a possible EPS of 10rs for FY18. Something is finally going right for this company as we are seeing a much improved earnings trend for last continuous seven quarters.Also last quarter’s forex loss should have been expected given the very sharp USD-INR movement and ideally RBI wont like this to happen too often so probably this forex loss should be one-off.

2. If we look at the defense revenues its up 30% QoQ and 50% YoY for the quarter and around 30% for the year. Sankhya is a bet on global defense market and with the kind of rhetoric we hear around the globe, i feel sankhya can benefit from all this.

3 Likes

Found an interesting blog where sankhya as an idea is shared. it appears the blogger is technicals based guy using technicals for identifying investing opportunities. Here’s the link that gives an interesting perspective : https://platinumbulltrader.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/sankhya-infotech/

1 Like

Stay away from this company. This is one of those companies which must not be touched even with barge pole. Don’t believe the numbers. Books are cooked.

1 Like

on what basis are you saying it? Any substance to back it up or just whims and fancies? One need to have substantial data or facts backing up any allegation that one might want to make on any public limited company.

1 Like

And the reasons are?

please share the reasons which makes you think like this

1 Like

U still haven’t posted the link

I know this company from it’s days listed on Bhuvaneswar stock excahnge. I know many persons worked here (as mid-level mgrs) a long time closely. Personally, The promoters are good people but they are simply riding a tiger which they can’t get off (as said by satyam raju). When this company listed on BSE (due to closure of Bhuvaneswar stock exchange)., it was pumped up by Hyd based operators. Even some employees bought into the hype unknowingly. After the dump many ppl are still holding those shares.

A few yrs back they are even unable to pay monthly salaries. When employees demanded, they even paid partially paid salaries in cash. PF was not deposited even after many months after deducted. Even in those years they SHOWED PROFITS in Annual reports although they can’t pay salaries. Sales are definitely cooked., so you see huge expenses when compared to other companies & but narrow PAT margins.

The AGM’s are orchestrated, attended & approved by employees/close ppl with proxy letters.

This is definitely one of those hyd based companies which must not be touched with barge pole. It may raise in short term due pump & dump activity., it may also raise 2-3 times in short term as it’s micro cap. But please don’t post BULLISH posts plainly looking at POSTED RESULTS.

6 Likes

as i had posted even earlier, even i have verified from “very senior” folks both working in the company and ex-associated and most importantly clients. There are no problems here for last few years.Yes there were problems with salary but that was quite a few years back (around start of the decade) and for last few years, there has not been “any” salary or PF related miss. Just like you, there was another gentleman who was trying to spread the rumor. I would like to get some proofs from people who try to malign the name rather than just spreading rumor that salary are not being paid. This is pretty ridiculous.

Just writing a plain paragraph is not enough and please point out some holes in the balance sheet or cash flow statements. Can you point out?

1 Like

I just posted the problems which you HAD already known. No offense., but why didn’t you posted about this info prior if YOU KNOW ALREADY. & they are not RUMORS if you also heard them. I just wrote the past info I know & expressed my opinion. If you already know some top ppl in the company personally, it is fair to disclose it in forum. But no where I saw any disclosure. Just as somebody had bought shares of this company., it’s not fair to ask others not to post negatives. It’s fair to keep whatever the info we know in public domain. It’s up to users to decide whether that info is useful or not.

When the books are itself cooked there is no point in looking at balance sheet or CF. It’s just my opinion based on persons I met. I just wanted to alert others to not to go by bullish posts. & this is one of those stocks which got manipulated by Hyd based operators previously. If somebody is confident & got some other feedback no body is stopping them from buying. My small writeup in this blog won’t bring the price down.

Once again no offense to anyone.

Disc: Didn’t own any shares. Not interested in buying in future.

7 Likes

i HAD written about it and told how it was a thing of the past (a very distant past). Clearly you have not read the thread and just posted arbitrarily. Please read my posts posted earlier and then comment.

Since you have no data or information to back it up, its clearly someone who wants to willingly defame the company.

You are right. Your or anyone else’ rumor mongering will not bring down the prices as markets are slave to earnings and if earnings continue to improve as they are, no matter what you or I write, it wont matter.

Furthermore, I request administrator to disallow such fantasy based comments which are not backed by any evidence or facts or even P&L analysis.

With No Offense, I read the entire thread & no where I found you disclosed that you know insiders or senior Mgmt.

The company is not in F&O si that someone​ can defame the & can short it

An stock price is like a voting machine in short term & weighing machine (actual) in long term. So raises in short let it.

I also request administrators to disallow ppl who want to pump stocks by buying & trying to pump them with insider info, not disclosing proper info, malign who present counter arguments & misguide ppl.

This is my last post on thread & not interested in further discussion.

6 Likes

With no offense, read my Mar8 comment where i told that i know people in the company and i found no foul smell.

But, clearly you are unable to back your defamation charges without any substance or facts and just coming out with whims and fancies. I wish there was better fact finding than this kind of irrelevant charges.

Can you back your charges with any facts or P&L Analysis? if not then its clearly rumor mongering. I have asked you twice but still you have produced no fact or P&L analysis which might smell of a rat.

And dont worry about the stock prices. If the company continues to perform, no matter what you or I say, it will do what it has to do. Point of my contention is that there has been no analysis or proof to back the charges and this is simply wrong.

1 Like

You can google it.

However, here is one link where the MD is talking about Emirates :slight_smile:

Why has Promoter Holding gone down to 24.08% in Q4 FY2017 from 24.12% despite promoters saying that they are looking to increase stake?

1 Like

dont know. they keep varying it by a few thousand shares every quarter. if you saw then its actually gone up from 23.92% from Dec quarter. We should ask CS to atleast report all these things. I have emailed them. Others should also do the same i think.

A unknown person who recommends and stock increases 30-60% is not a analyst, he is an operator. The person would have already made move by now, waiting for innocent investors to get trapped. Big bull Ketan Parek had some association with company when it was listed in Bhubneswar Stock Exchange. Check link below,

http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/fe/daily/20000603/fns03057.html

Another interesting fact is SI has been the most subscribed issue of all times (whopping 284 times).
http://www.businesstoday.in/markets/stocks/cdsl-initial-public-offer-cdsl-subscription-ipo-d-mart-hudco/story/254902.html

Disc: Not invested

3 Likes