Saji's portfolio

To be frank I didn’t plan or follow any pattern/philosophy. My main source of info is from valuepickr and couple of advisories. I keep it very simple. Invest spare money, book profits regularly & reinvest, book bigger amounts when I need for personal expenses. Try to maintain about 4 to 10% of each stock in core pf. I have gone through corrections of 2008, 2012 and 2016. Every time I get rid of duds and invest in ones that I always wanted to own. I am not too much concerned about PE and market cap. I try to keep about 10% margin of safety even after booking gain. I am ok with 25 to 30% down if overall pf is doing alright. There is a thread on Hikal here Hikal - Pharma & Agrochem - #78 by yogansh. Looking at their pharma products, I got interested as most of their products I prescribe to patients. Some of them they are able to increase their price when govt is actively executing administered price by DPCO eg Gabapentin. They have a dominant position in Gabapentin. Almost all their products have good market prospects. You may go through the thread for more details.
Bye

9 Likes