Waaree Renewables - old Sangam Advisors - can it keep on renewing?

Friends there is an update
Sangam have been awarded 2 projects though small in size but we can see some visibility in terms of Business .
Interesting thing would be the project for the 500 MW as stated in news column.

News Column : http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-maharashtra-to-float-tender-in-july-for-500-mw-solar-park-2481935

Bse announcement :
http://www.bseindia.com/corporates/ann.aspx?scrip=534618&dur=A&expandable=0

Would appreciate fellow members for their Valued opinion

strong text
CAN U PLAESE MAIL ME THE FINANCIAL OF WAAREE ENERGIES LTD AND ALSO YOUR CONTACT NO MINE IS 9769868905 I AM HOLDING FEW SHARES OF SANGAM BUT STILL TRAKING IT

MY EMAIL ID IS MEHTA.PIYUSH44@GMAIL.COM

REGARDS
PIYUSH MEHTA

Update :
As per the annual report they have entered following resolution

The value is close to 100 CR for purchase of services and secondly Waaree energies have taken approval from shareholders for investing upto 1000 crores in any company as per the decision of B.O.D …
Thirdly Waaree have got 500 MW order .( mentioned in MCA filings)

link for annual report http://sangamadvisors.com/pdf/sangam-advisors-annual-report-2017.pdf

1 Like

Hi Gaurav,

What do you make of recent acquisition of 8minutes solar fund pvt ltd.

HI
I HAVE HEARD WAREE ENERGIES HAS MADE A BIG LOSS IN ITALY. I HAVE HEARD IT FROM SOURCES PLEASE CONFIRM.
and even if the promoters have intrest in rasing the prices from here it will take 3 4 years time but it must be on radar PM STRIP IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE

i have not been tracking lately…

hi was just checking for updates…
Waree has made tie up with enphase energy( Nasdaq listed) http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/enphase-partners-with-waree-energies/article9878466.ece
secondly Sangam has managed to get another small contract for Metro rail…I am not sure whats their strategy behind the same …

all this happening with waaree energies i want to understand how will it
effect the earnings of sangam advisor only if they merge some portion of
profit making contracts with sangam there is some scope

Update :
Last few days there have been quite a bit of volumes jump in the stock after long consolidation . In fact as per the block deal details today 18/10/2017 one of the promoters have bought shares close to 3.5 lacs shares ( 3.5% equity) @avg of 35.50.
Looks like some sort of clarity may emerge by December as Waree group has deferred their AGM till December .

http://www.bseindia.com/markets/equity/EQReports/StockPrcHistori.aspx?expandable=7&scripcode=534618&flag=sp&Submit=G

IMP updates ;

1. company has planned to increase share capital to 70 crores
  2. Name change to sangam renewables
  3. Company has won order for 150 MW order from MAHAGENCO which i had earlier mentioned in the month of June that they might be in contention for the same .

I think 150 MW order win is a big +++ for the company considering the current mkt. cap of less than 50cr.

1 Like

The recent mahagenco order is worth ~70cr annuity revenue. Looking at the 3.5 rs rate.

Update
Recently ACME solar Holdings has filed DRHP for IPO with approx valuation of 8900 crores for 1900 MW . Considering the above valuation 4.68 CR per MW. The valuation comes to 735 crores for sangam. Obviously the company does not have balance sheet currently to fund the project so there would be equity dilution . Important thing to watch out would be the valuation at which equity dilution happens .But i dont think there would be steep discount to the above valuation benchmark

As the management is of WAREE i dont think there should be problem with respect to execution of order .
Interestingly today name of our respected star fund manager Mr. Nikhil Vora has bought in block deal for 57255 shares .

3 Likes

Promoters have been selling from last 2 days…any updates…

I dont think any promoter selling happening. The party which sold substantial shares is Ganayak sales pvt ltd who are not defined as promoters in september 2017 shareholding pattern…

Waaree raised 100 crore from centrum and PE investor to fund working capital requirement and expansion of manaufacturing plant to 1 GW capacity.

Though not related to Sangam directly but to fund the recent 150 MW solar order Sangam also might need the similar amount of equity the rest may be funded via debt.

Yes correct . Recently one of the brothers had upped their stake close to 3.4%( approx) so that stake has been sold .
But my understanding is may be that is due to the fact that in this financial year they could not have increased their stake beyond 5% and 3.4 % was already utilized . They want to infuse capital this year itself as they have managed to get 100 crores ( waaree energies) so it would not have been possible .

secondly i have been tracking this company very closely from last 6 months it very difficult to absorb 3.3 lacs shares absorbed without some serious investor . We have to look who is the buyer . May be it is just transfer within the promoters we have to wait as they will have to report to the exchange .

My vague assumption :slight_smile: -Interesting thing is within promoters there are 4 brothers and as per the shareholding 2 brothers have unequal share but the total shareholding of promoters is 44.44% so may be they want realign their shareholding amongst themselves.

Waree energies board has taken 200 crores approval to raise funds via NCDS . May be for another 100 cr we might get some announcements

Barings private equity is the PE investor named in this news article .

My bad did not notice bulk and block deal…only looked at SAST announcenent part…

By any chance…possibility of reverse merger on cards…since group has raised money…just a thought…

Almost 6% of equity sold by the promoters today, INDIA MAX INVESTMENT FUND LIMITED bought 85000 shares. There is lot of activity in this counter in past few days. There were two conflicted news last week one is 100 Crore equity were raised by waaree energy and another news was ReNew power was in talk to buy Waaree energy though not confirmed. Let us see how things unfold here, if anyone have more insights do share.