RateStar.in - Brand new tool for efficient analysis of stocks

I hope this tool is accessible even after all issues are fixed :slightly_smiling:

how we can check highest star rating stocks here?

@hiral The tool is free and always will be.
@mahesh112 The feature is not available as of now. It is in the pipeline.

2 Likes

So how do you guys make money?

1 Like

Mihir

Eicher motors Annual results updated up to Dec 2014, when will it be updated for Dec 2015?

@Doonsrini Eicher Motors is converting to the April to March financial year starting this March. Hence this full year will include 15 months of results after they announce March '16 results. You can access their quarterly results upto December '15 though.

Thank you for your prompt response

Can you also provide intrinsic value of the stock assuming no growth and approporiate growth and de-growth filters?

1 Like

Oil India Ltd details are not available ; pl. check

Just checked. They’re available.
Here’s the link: http://www.ratestar.in/company/Oil-India-Ltd-200091

@m1hirk
Can we have dividends paid amount (not percentage) somewhere in between?

Hi mihir,

Nice tool. Can you please add asset turnover ratio…we have fixed asset
turnover ratio…but total asset turnover is useful in understanding ROE
better…du pont analysis…also if u can add ttm figures…like screener
has…and historical graph…thanks…

VST industries P/E shown is incorrect it is showing as 41 whereas it is 17

Love at first sight,I should say.Any one(beginner/pro) can get all relivant info in the screen at once.Excellent job,congrats and thanks brother.samiran

I believe Intrinsic Valuation parameter will be a big value addition.

super site, loads very quickly, very easy to run through when looking up a stock. great work by your team.

1. would be nice to have adjusted EPS for yearly & quarterly numbers, adjusted for corporate action. prior numbers adjusted for current split/bonus…to facilitate easy comparison. (see icici bank p&l yearly).
  2. for banks, it would be nice to have data on standard restructured book, and ratios gnpa+stand res, net npa+stand res, capital adequacy ratio.
  3. would be nice to have segmental data where available, revenue & pbit. can display how segment contribution to revenue & pbit changes and pbit margin changes of segment as well.
    thank you very much for sharing such a valuable resource.

On Ratestar the Market cap of Anuh Pharma is showing 589.32Cr. Moneycontrol is showing 958Cr. Which is correct one? I checked on BSE as well it is 575Cr (All the figures are of today only)

As per requests, we’ve added a basic chart feature as well. More charts to come…

1 Like

Request to add TTM figures - As these shows the present valuations and nos.

VST industries P/E shown is incorrect it is showing as 41 whereas it is 17