I started investing in late 2013 and due to the raging bull market that time, made some decent results. However the returns stagnated during end of 2015 and after that my portfolio was not moving forward. Eventually I liquidated my portfolio in early 2017 waiting for market to correct and then to re-enter. Recent carnage in small cap equities gave such an opportunity and i started to reinvest.
My Investment Style: i basically invest depending on Financials of the company, i look for following:
(1) no debt.
(2) small market cap but bigger opportunity size. ( basically i am trying to identify opportunity that can grow many fold ).
(3) high ROE
(4) PEG ratio of less than 1
(5) consistently growing top line and bottom line
(6) healthy shareholding with no pledging, and no money trading activities by promoters.
(7) Presence of some impressive investor in the shareholding like Vijay Kedia, Dolly Khanna, Ashish Kacholia etc ( i like to clone as i see the success rate of these investors is quite impressive ).
(8) from a technical parameters i am looking for stock that corrected about 50% to 61.8% of their Fibonacci levels, and RSI in oversold - in long term monthly charts.
(9) i do check about the companies in valuepickr for already available analysis and filter companies based on that.
below is my current portfolio:
|Stock||Puchase cost||date of buy||Current Price||Unrealized Gain||% of portfolio||Rationale|
|Aimco Pesticides Ltd.||110.00||Jan-19||128||16.36%||4.92%||I have seen several agrochemicals company giving phenomenal returns. This company looked small in size and yet good managed, and with good financials and looks like can grow quite good.|
|BEPL||80.00||Jan-19||70.4||-12.00%||3.57%||Strong growing specialty chemical area, good financials|
|Balaji Amines Ltd.||450.00||Jan-19||465.5||3.44%||6.09%||Strong growing commodity chemicals space, good financials|
|AMTL||30.00||Jan-19||32.25||7.50%||2.54%||growing electrification in india will require more metering devices|
|Atul Auto Ltd.||150.00||Sep-13||316||110.67%||12.59%||waiting for the new plant to be active, that could boost sales and profits.|
|Harita Seating Systems Ltd.||400.00||Jan-19||495||23.75%||5.16%||Strong financials|
|Can Fin Homes Ltd.||280.00||Jan-19||251.65||-10.13%||3.69%||growing projects for home financing, it has not yet started to take off unlike in deveoped economies.|
|Repco Home Finance Ltd.||450.00||May-14||408.75||-9.17%||5.66%||this is very disappointing stock for me, trying to exit at a reasonable price.|
|Everest Industries Ltd.||496.00||Jan-19||433||-12.70%||3.60%||Increased constructions in the fast developing economy.|
|Multibase India Ltd.||451.00||Jan-19||439.1||-2.64%||5.25%||Increased requirements of plastic products|
|Pil Italica Lifestyle Ltd.||5.80||Jan-19||7.4||27.59%||5.26%||Increased requirements of plastic products|
|Tata Elxsi Ltd.||1001.00||Jan-19||914||-8.69%||7.52%||Strong software company, part of Tata group|
|VETO||74.66||Jan-19||60.55||-18.90%||6.69%||good financials, available at cheap price ( I thought )|
I am holding cash of 27% , and am looking at following compnaies at following levels :
Rationale for all of them is strong financials, i.e. ROE, debt/equity, strong top line and bottom line, PEG less than 1.
- Venkey’s India
- Jamna Auto Industries
- PSP Projects
- KNR Construction
- TCI Express
- Tata Metallics
- Ashok Leyland
Looking forward for your feedback.