Portfolio cleanup

Hi,
i have below stocks in my current portfolio since many years, but i wanted to do a cleanup of the portfolio, would be great to hear your view on which stocks to get rid of or which ones to keep
as it might be a good time to consolidate my portfolio ,market being at high…

SELL OR HOLD

CENTURY TEXTILES AND INDUSTRIES LIMITED EQ
Colgate Palmolive India
HDFC Ltd.
HINDALCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
ICICI Bank Ltd.
INFOSYS LIMITED EQ FV RS 5
ITC Ltd.
JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Jsw Steels Ltd.
Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
Lupin Ltd.
Nhpc Ltd.
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED EQ
SBI-Etf Gold
State Bank Of India
STER TECH (D) NEW
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES LIMITED
Tata Motars LTd.
Tata Steel Ltd.
Titan Company Ltd.
VEDANTA LIMITED EQ NEW RS.1/-
V-Guard Industries Ltd.

1 Like

HI rollnball-

I had a cursory look at your portfolio and i realized that you are pretty heavy on metals and you may trim down 1-2 stocks there, for e.g. you have Tata steel, Vedanta, Hindalco, JSW Steel and book profit.

Similarly, you can pick 1 from TCS and Infosys from major IT sector and ITC or Colgate from Consumer sector. These small consolidations based on similarity would do some cleanup to start with.

thanks
can you advice more stocks which i should sell… (as the markets are at high ) and it is a good time to consolidate my portfolio

pls if you have done the homework and know that the compnay business is overvalued now… do let me know

Hi
This would probably depend upon your age and risk profile. But I think SBI and Tata global beverages have poor execution track record. nHPC is at least providing a good dividend yield which could be a downside cushion. Century looks like a cyclical stock at the peak of its cycle. SBI May be a good turnaround candidate but the price looks unattractive. jP Associates veterans seems to be buying. So this could be bumper or nothing pick.