Please congratulate our new Heroes!

Thanks Vimal and Pratyush Donald etc, for doing such a wonderful job with a forum which is already an epitome for high quality collaboration, research and ideation

1 Like

Fantastic !! Keep up the good work …missed the website for many day !!
cheers … :slight_smile:

Kudos to the Valuepickr team and escpecially to Vimal & Pratyush!!!
Carpe diem

Hearty Congratulations! to the team involved, in making this amazing transformation.

A BIG THANK YOU!

Truly outstanding & innovative piece of work Vimal & Pratyush…UI simply feels GenNxt…You both deserve lots of applause. :clap:

First of a kind! :rocket: Great Effort!

Yes - Team VP is a great Team - Folks with all types of complimentary skills :smile:
@manish962 your skill as a Moderator will be tapped soon :smile: - No escape
@jagbir Many thanks for the admirable support provided to us during this agonising period - when we were so close, yet so far - and were struggling to get the finished product out. You were the one who kept asking/kept prodding us to drop our other priorities - and get this very important job behind us - and get back to what we do best at VP - in-depth dissection of good businesses with good management.

3 Likes

@piy_sharma

Thanks for your generous words. You have been generous with your informed inputs and conceptual depth. The generosity at display at VP - that culture of combining individual complementary skills - towards a classy finished product - is what I think is the true measure of a successful community.

With this work of love from Vimal & Pratyush - it is already more fun & exciting & easy to collaborate. We hope to keep raising the bar!

If someone is doing very good work - let us all encourage and pat him/her on the back multiple times. Use the Like button. If we think something is inappropriate, let us not hesitate to flag that up discreetly/directly as needed.

2 Likes

@sethufan

Ha ha … This is so appropriate an comment …truly we are energised again …like eager beaver Teens :stuck_out_tongue:

@ayushmit
You and Hitesh are the galavanising forces behind Team VP. Hope this new platform can re-energise many of our other VP old timers like Abhishek Basumallick

1 Like

Thanks for the upgradation Vimal and Pratyush. In fact, thanks are also due to all who put in effort to identify the requirements and supported Vimal and Pratyush

1 Like

Hi Pratyush & Vimal

Fabulous work. Kudos to your hard & smart work :smile:

Outstanding effort and achievement dear Pratyush and Vimal :slight_smile: … Many many thanks …

Also heartiest congratulations to Donalld, Ayush and others who are making this wonderful effort for last five years…

It is quite unfortunate for me that I came across this platform more than four years after its beginning … However, I must admit that its one of the best community collaboration I have seen.

All the very best to all of you !!!

1 Like

Congrats on this great makeover! I am sure many more lazy members will feel like returning more often to participate in the discussions now :smile:

Excellent Work. Outstanding layout and design. It will be a challenge to maintain this. I am proud to be one of the newest member.
Thanks all.

1 Like

Hats off to you sir and to our heroes and other senior members like Ayush Mittal and Hitesh patel and many…
Thank You

Congrats to the Heros

Vlauepickr is such a unique platform where a number of people selflessly contribute, make us learn and benefit. No wonder both Vimal and Pratyush volunteered to take the feel of Valuepickr to next level. Thanks a ton guys.

I will not do justice if i do not thank the very man behind the idea of valuepickr, Donald ---- for the selfless
contribution that he has been doing over the years. Donald - u r such an amazing man who covers all aspects — i have sliently learnt from u over the years & benefited immensely. Donald - have u inherited ur writing skills Or is it all self-developed !!! A big thank you and pray for your success.

Other pillars of Valuepickr — Hitesh Patel, Ayush Mittal, Omprakash, Dwanil – wisdom & knowledge that u have distilled, i have grabbed those with both hands. I have been learning even from newcomers – Sagar and others. Again a big thank to you all and wish all of us continue to prosper.

Best Regards
Nabendu

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Vimal and Pratyush! Thansk a ton donald bhai , hitesh bhai and Ayush … hats off …

Hats off to Vimal and Pratyush and the whole team. Great stuff, Guys! Hope the new platform takes the conversations to a new level!!

• HG