Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd -- OSCL

Will it be announced today or with con call?

Next NCLT date is on 29th March. Not sure what happened though. Probably promoters might have to complete depledging till then.

Release of Pledge
http://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=1a170c55-8357-446c-933b-9594152fc27c

everything is going too slow here … testing lot of patience…

hi
any news on demerger?. what shall we do sell or hold?

regards

NCLT has given a date of 29th march for the final hearing. This date was given on 2nd march.

Copying co’s email response (7 days earlier) as-is… Moderators, please let me know - if this is any violations of forum rules / SEBI rules, please raise it to me

"We are in receipt of your mail and would like to address the same as under:
1) Our proposal for the SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENTS was taken up in NCLT on 2nd March 2017 and we have filed all the necessary documents which have also been accepted by the Court. The Court has given us a final date of hearing on 29th March 2017.
2) As we have communicated earlier, we wish to hold the Concall immediately on receipt of Order from NCLT and the date will be notified on our website and exchanges immediately on receipt of the Order.
_3) As you are aware, Sale of Shares by the promoters was mainly on account of de-pledge exercise for reducing high cost debts against pledge of shares and also for Working Capital in the Company. We have also clarified in our earlier communications that, our Working Capital requirements will be ultimately met through corporate funding by Banks. The banks have also agreed, in principal, to support us for the same. However, banks are now waiting for the de-merger Order to come into effect. The entire proceeds received by the Promoters by way of sale of shares have been inducted into Company by way of unsecured, interest free loan. We hope the above clarifies the matter"

2 Likes

Could anyone tell me why they are not commencing operations in Unit V ? As per the disclosures so far , they have approval from pollution control board ( since Jan 2016 ) and they were expecting to produce Vitamin C and Folic acid from Q4 FY 16 . Any idea why this unit has not commenced its operations till now ?

Announcement to Exchange about approval from pollution control board of Maharastra

Concall - FY 16

Concall - Q2FY17

As far as de- pledging is concerned, is it a mandate that they should not have any pledged shares before approval of demerger by NCLT ?

I also have the same question as to why depledge is necessary. Other companies that are going for demerger, dont have to fully depledge.

Regarding starting unit 5, i think they are under severe cash crunch basically lack of working of capital.

Came across some links from NCLT where I am seeing status of hearing for 29mar. This may not be final hearing as proclaimed by the mgmt. lets see how it progresses.

The link to nclt is http://nclt.gov.in/status/02.03.2017_CI_Mumbai.pdf. goto page no 2

@WealthFinvisor @kavinkumarkgm Here’s the reason why de-pledging is needed. Best.

2 Likes

Got it - thx.

hoping to see depledge getting over in the next month or so.

As per Bridge IR team , Unit V at Chiplun is not operational because - the total effluent released in the area exceeds the limit prescribed by the government. They are waiting for the government to issue an order that will increase the limit and hence make it possible for Omkar to commence operations at Unit V

1 Like

Can someone please clarify why Promoter is providing interest free loan to Company? Is the promoter in difficult situation? Even though in past promoter has done very well in growing the company, it seems the promoter could not foresee the end game for pledging. Is it possible for promoter to come out cleanly from such situation by strong cash flow generation at company? How will promoter increase their holding in future? Will it dilute equity to the detriment of remaining shareholders? Disclosure - Invested at current levels.

Kindly let know if anyone comes to know about the NCLT case hearing outcome scheduled for today

2 Likes

Just spoke to the Investor relationship manager, and he informed that the decision is postponed to Apr 12th by NCLT …he didn’t know the reason and waiting for the final official order

This one is the true current test of any value investor :slight_smile:

1 Like

can can one let know the set of events which are suppose to happen in OSCL going forward if decision is awarded by NCLT on 12th…What are the next steps for de-merger. How will the promoter holding look like in both the companies going forward . What price can we expect in OSCL and LASA once the demerger is complete? Will the value unlocking surely happen?

Reply from the company official Sunny Pagare

The matter had come up for hearing in NCLT on March 29 and was adjourned
upto 12th April 2017 for want of additional information from RD
(Regional Director).

1 Like

Further 2 lac shares sold by pravin herlekar…as per todays disclosure.
it is really testing lot of patience…when will this sell off stop😴

1 Like

Where do you see this disclosure. I could not find it