Nifty PE crosses 24|A statistically informed entry-exit model!

Judging by the plethora of similar posts, this thread runs the risk of becoming increasingly bi-polar, isn’t it? Felt tempted to introduce some fresh thoughts :slight_smile:

What I have learnt over the last 7-8 years, Investing is NOT a science, its an ART form. Each time patterns may be similar, but are also contextually different - to place that context into perspective is very important. E.g. No single input is a sufficient condition - its important not to get fixated on any one view. Not to choose extreme positions. Try and position oneself slightly flexibly. For bull market peaks, many things have to happen together, isn’t it. But as always, there are a few conditions that move the needle the most - senior practitioners like to remain extremely alert to these.

Here’s what our senior pros feel about the stage of our markets currently. Copying the gist form my recent post in the Portfolio Restructuring thread

Good to always consult folks who have endured at least 2-3 bull market peaks/secular crashes, before hardening informed positions. I always do (I remember only 2008 and my helpless condition, then!)

12 Likes