Next 10 yrs Manish Portfolio

Please suggest for below mentioned portfolio of equal weightage stocks for next 10 yrs with quarterly review to increase or decrease among the below mentioned stocks only

1. LTTS
  2. TCS
  3. BAJAJ FINANCE
  4. ASIAN PAINT
  5. HDFC AMC
  6. KOTAL BANK
  7. CUB
  8. NAUKRI
  9. ICICIGI
  10. TITAN
  11. IGL
  12. MARUTI
  13. TVS MOTORS
  14. NESTLE
  15. P & G
  16. GODREJ PROPERTY
  17. ABBOTT
  18. DIVIS LAB
  19. MANNAPURAM FINANCE
  20. PVR

I request expert to opine on above list of stocks with 5-10 years horizon and performance will be reviewed every quarterly. please suggest any addition or deletion but maximum will be 20 stocks only
please guide
regards
manish

I don’t have any financial background knowledge.
Made above list of company having proven past record and better managent quality and best performer among the group they represent.
Investment based on future demand
LTTS- Thinking one of the stable performer in Digital India, Cloud demand, Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Cybersecurity
TCS- one of the leader in IT space with good management (Infosys is also in radar)
HDFC AMC- asset management and falling FD rate will trigger this business
Kotak and CUB - best performing private bank with good governance

target to achieve 18-20%return per year

I feel you have a well diversified portfolio of Good Stocks. Many of which are overvalued now. Have you entered this scripts recently?
Make your horizon to 10 years minimum & keep your expectation to 15% CAGR (not every year). Anything more should be a boon TBH. Low expectation = Peace of mind.

Yes
Entered recently with minimal quality.
Will try to be disciplined to be limited in these 20 stocks.
Will add money as SIP over 1 year,
Not every month in all stocks
For entry take help of technical chart
Any suggestion from experienced person will be helpful for me

If I remained disciplined then can keep these Whole portfolio for gift to my daughter.

1 Like

Please Suggest in below mentioned portfolio
Plan to review every quarter for next 10 years

I am not a financial guy
made above list from my insight for sectors performing good in next bull run and tried to find out the good performing company in those field having honest management

1. TCS- IT is the boom for next decade also. TCS has outperformed peers on revenue growth in last eight quarters despite being the biggest in size. Tata one of honest in management. Friends in TCS always see very good growth and satisfied with the management.

2. Bajaj Finance- Finance is the most important part of any investment. Any country to grow banking/non banking finance has to grow. Bajaj Finance is one the most stable in this group. Bajaj Finance has cracked the code in consumer lending with its easy EMI and this has to grow as per my assumption seeing the borrowing nature of our society.

3. Titan- Titan will benefit from the shift of demand in jewellery retail from unorganized to organized segment post demonetisation and GST. Get benefit of PCJ and other jewellery failure. Purchase of jewellery will now change towards more reliable seller than cheaper rates.

4. Nestle- Population-Consumption story. The entry into new categories such as breakfast cereals , premium chocolates, and new categories will revamp sales with increase in OPM.

5. TVS Motors- 2 wheeler will grow with rural development and Even as the two-wheeler sector continues to be struggle with high inventory and muted demand, TVS Motor seems to be doing better than peers.

6. Maruti- 4 wheeler will grow with urbanisation. one of the consistent performer in 4 wheeler

7. ICICIGI- motor insurance, health insurance, personal accident insurance, crop insurance are going to rise with GDP growth.

8. Manappuram Finance- NBFC in the business of offering gold loans, microfinance, housing loans and commercial vehicles . Minimal NPA and Rising Gold price will be key

9. Kotak Bank- Impressed with their branch, Excellent Bank’s lending growth with a tight control on NPA.

10. LTTS- Thinking one of the stable performer in Digital India, Cloud demand, Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Cybersecurity

11. Info Edge - Naukri, 99acres, JeevanSathi . How many % of urban youth using any of these 3 sites. So it has to grow with increasing unemployment, real state brokerage rate and nuclear family

12. Asian paint- consistent performer, paint industry has to grow with the government initiative for housing for all.

13. PVR

Put the investment rational behind each of your pick. This kind of portfolio thread is not accepted. Thread is locked till you comply.

2 Likes