My portfolio-Hitesh dodiya

(HITESH DODIYA) #1

Me English samaj sakta hu lekin achchi tarah likh nahi sakata.To maf karna .
Me 3 years se forum ko follow kar raha hu.kafi kuchch sikha hu.is adhar pe confidence ane par mera portfolio es prakar ka he.ye minimum 5 year k liye he.suggestions k liye me sabka swagat karata hu.& ye meri paheli post he.

Stock.                  Buyprice        
  1. Gulf petroleum. 82. - this company bought by gulf petro group 2.5 years back.company ne lubricant brand" repsol" launch kiya he. repsol spain ki oil and petrolium sector me leading company he.industrial
    lubricant me IPOL brand flagship product he.2016 ke end se UAE and Oman me IPOL lubricant distribute karana shuru kiya he.gulf petro launch liquid cargo storage terminal at
    pipavav(gujrat)with capacity of 250000 kilo litres.
  2. Fairchem speciality 520. - Renewable speciality chemicals company (merger of Adi finchem ltd and Privi organics). Owend by Prem vasta .olio chemical and aroma chemical are manufactured from waste products
    (edible oil & pulp manufacturer).company focus on R&D and come up with new products.
  3. A.k.capital. 238 - regular dividend paying ,Bonds market field ,book velue of this share is more than 500.india me equity ke comparision me bonds market innascent stage me he.so potential for A.K.CAP is
    huge.
    4.sarda energy. 205- is one of the lowest cost producers of steel(sponge iorn,TMT bars) and one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of ferro alloys in india.steel and ferro alloy sector shoud do well
    going forword. book velue of this stock more than 300 rs.P/E is 12. 5.Fortune Financial. 270 - ITI reinsurance,a subsisiary of fortune financial get approval first privet reinsurance . hal me only one domestic reinsurance GIC he jo ki public sector comapany he.
    6 cimmco. 80 - cimmco erliar recieived industrial licence for manufacturing defence equipment.cimmco focus into tractor manufacturing.pilot run of the modles was recently completed and preparations are
    on for a limited commercial launch.cimmco is now slowly turning into a consumer facing company with a bold play in the tractor business.book value of this stock is 84.Promoter holding is
    75% .
    Mere se ho sake itane view se describe kiya he.term & conditions ke hisab se kuchch galat ho to pahali galati samajkar maf karana.
    Thank you .

(Abhishek Basumallick) #2

@HITESH_DODIYA You will not get any suggestions on this forum. Aapne yeh stocks kyon kharida woh likhna padega. Tabhi baki logon ko pata chalega aapne ek stock kyon kharida.

(HITESH DODIYA) #3

I edit my post sir.aage se dhyan rakunga.thank you.

(Hitesh Patel) #4

hi

With the logic in place, you have an interesting and a different portfolio. Some companies like ak capital, cimmco, fortune financial etc are companies I havent looked at. I dont have a view on most companies in your portfolio but would request you to keep posting. Its not necessary to stick to pure english bcos I feel as long as you can get your message across it doesnt matter which language it is. As long as we have a thesis for buying a company it should be fine.

rgds
hitesh.