Meera Industries : Worth a look

Just found out about this stock while using screener. Crazy stats in Roe/roce/sales growth/profits and no debt. Is there any particular reason why this stock has not consistently gone up considering they’ve always posted good results? Am I missing something here?

here are the latest numbers:

Trying to go deep dive in to it. Very limited info.

Disc : Not invested.

Tried to have a look in to the previous year AR. Few points which I may consider as red flag :

FY 18-19 : Travel expense (consolidated) Rs 3.9 Cr on a revenue of Rs 35.5 Cr. (approx. 11%)
FY 17-18 : Travel expense of Rs 1.75 Cr on a revenue of Rs 21 Cr. (almost 8%)

Any growing company would have a spend of max out 7-8 %.
(I have a travel startup which is in to Corporate Travel).

Even a company like Honeywell India which uses its Intl standards & spend as per Intl guidelines have 7-8% of travel spend. A well settled company would have less than 5% of travel spend (most Indian IT co’s have around that). IT co’s are one of those travel massively for their projects.

Hypothetical situation : With an employee base of 100, if they have 20% travellers (this is again very high side).
Per employee spend comes at approx. 20 lakhs per annum.

My Concern : Are these guys using 5* hotels & Presidential suites to stay.
Are these guys flying Pvt Jets or only business/first class & using exclusive lounges.
Some thing is not right.

KMP Salary of more than 50 lacs.
Unsecured loan given amounting to Rs 10,201,000

Previous year AR talks about Audi worth more than Rs 32 lac.

I am keenly waiting for this years AR. Would like to see on profit of Rs 52 lacs in FY 19-20. What is :

1. KMP Salary
  2. Travel Spend
  3. Status of unsecured loan.

Disc : Not invested. But Interested :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

In last 5 months, the company received orders of around 14 Cr.

June 14th – $159,000

May 11th – Rs 1,91,00,000

Apr 26th – Rs 3,45,00,000

Apr 2nd – $114,100

March 8th – $180,000

Jan 27th – ₹2,95,00,000

Jan 19th – $171,000 and ₹94,00,000

:sweat_drops:

1 Like

Anyone who attended the AGM today; if so you share the notes? (or if the video link is still live on youtube or anywhere)?

Does anyone have update on the potential of this Value addition.

3 Likes

I think the SOP - Standard Operating procedure is mainly for client side Operators, for better operation and for error free assemble of machines/installation. Around 6 months back, I tried to speak with Meera USA management and after a very brief call what I concluded that many midsize local/north American customers are holding up their orders because of the pandemic and shortage of trained technicians to install/assemble Meera machines.
We have already seen an export Order of USD $136,000.00 from USA in this month –

In their Corporate announcement/ as per this Announcement of Order Receipt document – The use of eco-friendly products has become increasingly popular since global warming is a concern of many. MEERA is successfully making inroads into this market with its upgraded version of twisting and winding machines.

1 Like

From the Annual Report –
Along with many minor developments, we can categorically say that, we developed two new major products which can be marked as a major milestone. They are -

• CT-260 Cabler / Twister with Individual Tape Drive System for BCF Carpet Segment.
  • DTX-300 Twister with Precision winding for Technical Textile Segment.

And lately with the development of new models like CT-260, DTX-300, TPRX-50, AWX-250, we are gradually winning the confidence of big guys in this segment.

1 Like

Any one from the thread active on Meera Industries, looks like at multi year low , would like to know any fundamental trigger!