Mandhana Industries - Demerger

Yeah, I would be interested in that too. There is no intimation from the company of what will be the share allocation ratio.

Another question, the demerger intimation document says that investors who have physical copy of shares on 23rd of September will receive shares of new entity. Are people who bought on 21st and 22 Sept eligible for it (considering that it takes 2 days for shares to come in demat account)?

Disc: Invested.

Sorry, my bad. Here is the info on the share allocation

On BSE site i found for mandhana,
Spin Off – 22 Sep 2016 RD 23/09/2016

Does it mean if buy today at 47, i will get both companies shares, have some doubt about it,

Demerger done as of yesterday, ex-date.
If anybody buy today, not eligible for MRVL.

Has anyone done any valuation for MRVL…any idea for expected range of the stock price of this new entity

I feel it is best to avoid this company. I feel a great lack of transparency from the promoters. So many things have happened into this company in last few months and yet they are not saying anything. Even the results are missing for this co. Who knows what’s cooking inside?

Mandhana Industries - avoid completely until they declare June-qtr result.

Almost all independent directors are resigned.
The Auditors resigned.
More pledged shares.
The pledged shares are getting Invocation.
Margin call selling is possible at any time…thus continuous lower circuit.

But, the trapped retail investors’ only hope is BeingHuman under MRVL. Lets hope that its a clean company… free from corporate governance issue and rate purely on earning.

Also there is a possibility of non-compliance of Exchanges listing rules…delay in result…and AGM. Thus moving into Z category…and eventual suspension.
However, if there is a news flow of appointment of new ind.directors and Auditor…subsequent declaration of ( positive ) result, then market may consider this positively.
The remaining bad news may be Default Ratings and Pledged shares which Mandhana must address.

is there any update on the demerger?

Mandhana to spin off retail biz, seek PE funds in new firm

Disc: Not invested.

1 Like

Thank you @Sowmay for the update.
Bringing PE investors into MRVL…a master stroke by the promoters.
If succeeded, PE will set right the Corporate issues and bring the premium valuation instead of CNBC-TV18.

I was shocked to see the CNBC-TV18 guys on the day of ex-date, giving the adjusted value as around 40 for Mandhana…saying remaining intrinsic value. I don’t know from where they got this calculation.

1 Like

I was holding Mandhana shares before the demerger was announced but I haven’t received shares of the new company in my DP. Is there anything I need to do to receive those shares?

Listing of Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd. - on 14.Dec.2016

http://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20161212-5

Trading Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that effective from Wednesday, December 14, 2016 the Equity shares of The Mandhana Retail Ventures Limited shall be listed and admitted to dealings on the Exchange in the list of T Group of Securities. Further in terms of SEBI circular No. CIR/MRD/DP/02/2012 dated January 20, 2012; the scrip will be in Trade-for-Trade segment for 10 trading days.

Disclosure : holding via scheme of arrangement.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/rakesh-jhunjhunwala-likely-to-buy-15-stake-in-mandhana-retail-source/articleshow/55979640.cms

1 Like