Logistics sector

There is no mention of this expansion in recent 2016-17 AR. This is surprise. What changed between 5th Aug 2017 to 13th Oct to think of expansion of 400 crores. Did I miss something? I am new to investment.

Other point : Why TCI Express de-merged from Transport Corporation India ? I did not get satisfied answers. Except this .
As per following letter , company wants to focus on E commerce and as per AR this is not their focus. !!!

Disc : Not invested , just exploring

Result of TCI Q2FY18

74557e3b-15e3-4970-9e30-6163e1e089d9.pdf (1.4 MB)

2 Likes

Elon Musk Reveals the Dream Truck: Tesla Semi.

1 Like

http://equitybulls.com/admin/news2006/news_det.asp?id=229565

TCI is looking really interesting on daily charts.
Ascending triangle formed and breakout if it manages to close above 295-297zone.
Will definitely keep an eye here atleast from a trading perspective.
Fundamentaly have to still look at it more closely.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Good post

In depth article highlighting difficulties, opportunities and strengths of Train-Container vs Road-Truck network. Road-Truck address the parcel size problem which the Rail network cant. This is an advantage which cannot be ignored or (possibly) easily redressed in a short time frame. Until such advantage exists, express and normal logistics service providers will continue to exist.

Of course the Road transport is highly unorganized but organized, listed and fairly well run businesses should have a long run(road)way for them.

For a 5Trillion economy it is imperative goods move across the country such that industries grow all around.