Lincoln Pharma ... the next mid-cap pharma in the making ...?

I have one query , would appreciate if some one can answer that

as per latest SHP , promoter holding has dropped from 35.85% to 35.81% but in the insider trading I can see that Mr. Ashish R Patel has bought 6-7 Lakh shares. how is it possible. he is one of the promoter , if he has bought why the share holding is reduced , it should be increased .

Please tell me if I am interpreting some thing wrong

Could you provide more info as to where did you see “Mr. Ashish R Patel has bought 6-7 Lakh shares” info. I am unable to see it in BSE announcements section.

I think its 200000+200000 , but holding after transaction is 3.25% only , pls see the image that I have pasted above. its showing Buy transaction by Ashish R Patel and Ranikant G Patel.

I dont know if I am interpreting it wrong , I am confused.

The transaction is as of March 2015.

It is an old transaction.

Disc: Not invested. Have not looked into it.

1 Like

yeah thats true… it looks like an old transaction.
When compared the two SHPs I found following,

1. Shardaben G. Patel bought 0.75% & Gulabdas 1. Patel sold 0.75%.
  2. Dharmistha B. Patel sold 0.02%
  3. Mihirbhai V. Patel sold 0.01%

there goes 0.03% difference.

PS: Invested.

Hey…thanks for the clarification. I didnt noticed the year , just saw 21 March

Results out…Seems good…Consolidated sales increased 63% over last dec quarter, PAT also up to 4 crores from 2.2 Crores.

Doesnt mention anything about Tanjania issue. Also I am unable to see any losses due to this. Was it over hyped , just to bring down the share price.

Is some one else also trackng this stock and have any views on it.

Disc : Invested (Less than 2% of my portfolio)

Stock seems to be broken out of the resistance 155…
Anyone tracking or any news?

Promoters have issued themselves 36.8 lac warrants at a price of 82 vs current price of 230+ and even FY16 year average price of 150+ odd levels. This means that the remaining shareholders will be diluted considerably. Approximate cost to the shareholders will be about 55 crores (36.8 lac times 150 (current market price - warrant issue price))

That seems to be a significant cost compared to current market cap of 390 crores

1 Like

Can you please post Source of this?

I just read the FY15-16 annual report. It was there. Just search warrants
and you’ll find it.

Hi Sachit

I saw it …somehow i am not clear on the calculation part of two things…

First is amount received through warrant in last year which is 75628600 (in cash flow statement) which converts into number of warrants 922300

Now in diluted EPS the number of warrants which they have considered is 408231…

Can anyone explain this up…

and there is some pricing calculation while issuing warrants also right?

how they are arriving at 82 rs…

Please find below the link

http://www.equitybulls.com/admin/news2006/news_det.asp?id=158177

The stock price was at 89 when the warrants were issued!

1 Like

Let’s not give a false hope.

I am in this thread since 3 years & when they issued convertible warrants price of the stock was 78Rs/Share.
The fund was used for the growth purpose i.e. coming up with injectible plant & modernizing the current plants. But share price has appreciated since then due to performance that doesn’t mean that promoters are unethical.

Also, note that equity gets diluted but this is first time they are diluting in last 10 years or so but they shouldn’t do it more frequently.

But one should look at the growth prospectus like upcoming USFDA, UK MHRA plans. Once they get materialized this dilution will be of nil effect.

PS: invested & may be biased.

1 Like

Hi all,
My apologies if my earlier post appeared alarming. There wasn’t any intention of giving false hope, I was merely surprised that the issue of warrants was not discussed in the thread. I do not doubt the integrity of the management. I merely wanted to point out that a reasonable amount of equity dilution was in the offing.

Kind regards
Sachit

hi @nerolu_praveen
can you please explain diluted eps and warrants amount received in cash flow…?

Research in depth report on Lincoln Pharma from HDFC securities.

http://www.hdfcsec.com/Research/ResearchDetails.aspx?report_id=3020728

5 Likes

Any news on this if anyone aware…spiked 20%
I am holding but unaware if any news

Recommended by a stock advisory today…stock opened at 20% circuit as people got crazy to buy at any level