Kridhan Infra - Capability building through acquisitions

01 August, 2018 Mumbai: Kridhan Infra Limited (KIL) has announced
that the company’s Promoter and Managing Director, Mr. Anil Dhanpatlal
Agrawal, purchased 1,08,000 equity shares from the open market at an
average price of INR 47.57 per share. With this acquisition, the total
promoter holding in Kridhan Infra Limited has increased to 47.15%.

Hi Nolan do you still follow Kridhan , what’s your take now ,stock at 52 week low

Dear @vipinsays, I exited Kridhan long back. They showed promise by entering into high margin businesses but the promise never came good despite showing topline growth and healthy orderbook.

Thanks for the reply,you won’t recommend even at these levels

My only recommendation to you is to not follow any recommendations and do your own analysis. Reason I invested in Kridhan was that there weren’t many value bets available in the market during the bull phase of 2016-17. But, atm, plenty of opportunities are there which I would rate better than Kridhan.

4 Likes

Sage one, thanks again

Is anyone still following the stock. It has come to about 20 Rs now. @bheeshma, @Nolan @Raj_A_A @Alok_Laddha
Promoters continue to hold without pledge, Govt of Singapore and MAS shareholding continues to remain. So why is it falling so badly?

Can’t see any public information on performance or orderbook. Any current information of the business will be really helpful

I remember reading somewhere , that the company is selling Singapore business. Please check out their stock exchange filings.

@ mak2569 read the news in the attached link to possibly get an idea of whats exactly happening with the company. Read the news in detail, as towards the end they have also mentioned the status of KH Foges, their 100% Singapore based subsidiary.

Trust that helps

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/swee-hong-expects-net-loss-for-q3

thanks for the link… Anyways , I had a small tracking position and got out way before.

Anyone tracking this company now? At 3 rupees level, this looks like a cigarette-butt investment.