Kesar Terminals and Infrastructure Ltd

Thanks for the info. Did they put a number on the interest rate? Did they mention plans to pare debt? Also the deferred loans didn’t sound good, but that was sort of expected.

There is nothing new about it. Look at my comments and observations made earlier on this thread when I was tracking the company.

Disc: No Investment

They haven’t put any number on the interest rate. Plans to pare debt weren’t mentioned but this 10cr is an interest only expense- does not include repayment of debt. They have paid back 3cr of their loan amount so far.

Agree with you that the deferred loans don’t sound good but they dont have the cash flows to make the 21cr+ repayment this year. They have asked for the moratorium period to be extended and one of the two bankers they have has agreed to it already.

Disclosure: Invested.

1 Like

Repaid Debt of 3cr this year so far and will repay 4cr more this year. total debt repayment to be 7cr only this year.

1 Like

Does anybody @Shivkumar and @smehta know anything new about the presence of Customs Department personnel at KMML which is hindering their business?
Also their AR is out and in the AR there is nothing substantial apart from same commentary that they should get good traction in their business for local consumption. If you have read the report did you find anything dubious?

Thanks
Kanv

the management of KMML is waiting for the customs department to post personnel at the ICD. Without customs personnel, clearance of imports and exports cannot happen.

1 Like

Any updates on the Customs personnel front? The management during the AGM had indicated that it would be operational by the end of August.

@Shivkumar I tried looking for the contact of their investor relation officer but I couldn’t find it. Can you please share it here if you know? I want to know about the Custom’s clearance.
Thanks in Advance
Kanv

I have no clue. Awaiting management disclosure.

some big names have entered the stock as per latest disclosures made to exchanges

how is the todays result of kesar your view please

no news about KMLL ?

they have only given standalone results. no word on consolidated financials

they are not giving any news about KMLL , why ? do you thing that KMLL is not working properly

I am also very disappointed at management not releasing consolidated results. But I guess KMML is progressing at a slower than expected pace. At the AGM they said cons results would be declared when KMML performs. Then they had said that all infra was ready but the customs dept was yet to post people at the ICD facilities.

Found this link on KMLL website.
ICD Tariff
This clearly mentions EXIM services are available. So I do not believe that is the reason for not publishing Consolidated results.
The document mentions all rates are from 1st Oct, so probably KMLL results will be published from next quarter.
Views from fellow boarder regarding tariffs and the situation in general are requested.

thanks very much for this information. heartening to know that there is some progress. management was looking for one full quarter’s performance at KMML before declaring anything. Let’s hope for the best.

@Shivkumar Any idea how their operations are doing ?

am awaiting their results

Third quarter results are out. Still no consolidated statement of P&L. Could someone talk to the management and get more information?
Also, there is some tax write-back gains which seem odd. Explanation of the same is requested by fellow boarders.
7A795BB7_CCF0_4CDB_B256_C87722B89840_174031.pdf (377.2 KB)