KEC International - playing on infrastructure theme with a strong order book

It seems Rupee Depreciation is in favour to KEC as per last concall.

2 Likes

“The research house feels that the company will be a beneficiary of 100 percent railway electrification by FY22. The company’s market share in railway electrification stands at above 40 percent.”

Yeah…they have a lot of opportunity on the basis of infrastructure development and their diversification into civil construction and solar energy…if you go through annual report of previous years, the company has shown improved performance under new management since 2013…
However Kalapatru stock is also down by similar percentage…I think it is more to do with the perceived uncertainties in the election year…

While chasing it’s price dropping from 400 to 300 I have accumulated it as 30 % of my portfolio…my avg price is 370…lessons learnt in capital allocation…

Regards

30% of portfolio in one stock?!

Yeah…bad example of capital allocation…that also in a midcap which is capital extensive…

you never know…the market can sometimes reward unexpectedly :slight_smile:

Promoter Instant Holdings purchased about 1lakh shares in KEC yesterday.

bulk and insider from NSE 21st Sept.xlsx (16.4 KB)

nitin , pls tell me where do i get insider trade information on nse?

Not sure about NSE but on BSE you can go to the Disclosures tab on the company page and click on Insider trading 2015.

In the last one week, promoters have purchased about 2,48,000 shares from the open market

1 Like

Some more in the last two days…

A post was merged into an existing topic: KEI Industries Ltd - A consistent performer over the last decade

Excellent set of numbers in the current market conditions

https://www.fortuneindia.com/amp/story/venture%2Fkec-international-in-transition%2F104424

2 Likes

Initiating Coverage Report by Axis Capital [Dated 16.12.2019]

1 Like

Corporate Presentation (13 July, 2020)

Promoters have done market purchase of shares worth Rs. 5 cr in the past week…
https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/k-e-c-international-ltd/KEC/532714/disclosures-insider-trading-2015/

1 Like

This thread is for KEC International not for KEI Industries.

New Orders worth Rs. 1,681 Crore

3 Likes