Of late a lot of public is saying that India story is fading and dying a slow death. Opinions are invited on this topinc, below are certain views and facts.
- Demon has put on emergency brakes on already a slow economy.
- Demon had shaken up a lot of sectors with no visible benefits
- Valuations are still above average if not high
- DM are outperforming EM a big time
- Another pain for eco. could be a half baked GST
- Crude is slowly moving to uncomfortable zone
- Interest rates are not falling further
- No signs of capes or NPA reducing
- GOI is now apologetic about demon and will be fearful about further reforms
- FII are selling like there is no tommorow, how long will DII be able to absorb
I know most of us here are micro investors and macro should not be our concern as this could be the noise which is not helpful.