Is Suzlon a turnaround story after FY16

Well investors in suzlon need not worry. The candlestick pattern has failed. Failed bearish patterns are more bullish than bullish patterns themselves ( and failed bullish patterns are more bearish than bearish ones ).

Investors would be well advised to keep one basic rule in mind - its not what the prices do that matters, its what they do after they dont. So always wait for a break.

DLF Ltd is a good example of this where i saved myself a lot of monetary pain simply by waiting for a break.

Also i cant underline enough the importance of having a bearish mindset in a bullish market.

The mind sees what it wants to see in pattern recognition. While tracking prices in a stock moving in an uptrend i actively look for bearish signals to the point of obsession and i completely disregard the bullish ones. I have found that it is a realistic & a rational way to look at prices and leads to making fewer mistakes. If the stock is in a real uptrend there will be a lot of dead bearish patterns.

In general however, i love bearishness in TA. Anything that has the potential to make you lose money should be an object of your attention.

Disc- invested

All the best
Bheeshma

7 Likes