Interviews of Good Investors posted on Youtube & other platforms

Master class with super investors - CNBC TV 18

An outstanding presentation about finding good companies for investing and much more from one of the best investor, Terry Smith

7 Likes

Yuval Noah Harari, macro-historian, Professor, best-selling author of “Sapiens” and “Homo Deus,” and one of the world’s most innovative and exciting thinkers, discusses his newest work, “21 Lessons for the 21st Century.

I was born in 1994 and reserve every right to be excited by this video.

1 Like
3 Likes

Samir Vartak interview on current market situation

2 Likes

Some exceptional videos are on Realvision

They have a offer for 12 months subscription, entire content library is open for $1. Few weeks back I subscribed & it was for 3 month, looks like they have increased the tenure of $1 subscription to 12 months now.

Real Vision | Memberships

Feb 2019 - The Interview with Howard Marks
THE MARKET CYCLE MASTER

The Market Cycle Master | Real Vision

5 Likes

In this talk organised by CFA Society India , Mr. G Maran - Co-Founder, Unifi Capital presents some interesting facts he and his team have collated about India in a Q&A format. He talks about actual indian consumption data and burst a lot of myth that is presented to us specially per capita of india vs other EM etc by most companies.

11 Likes

Thanks. This is really, a very good deal.

2 Likes

Well articulated speech about Indian Economy and market / people permissive perception about India ( Media is the culprit…). Multi facet reading habit which is the key for an investor.

1 Like

Ray Dalio - at “Robin Hood Event”

https://vimeo.com/351422798

David Tepper

https://vimeo.com/351444373

A bunch of Videos

Robin Hood

Link not working anymore, permissions edited

1 Like

Nice one by the biggest bull

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. RJ has been on interview spree lately - CNBC, ET and now surprised to see him on NDTV. Did not see him anywhere after the budget. He has been very consistent that overall markets have bottomed out, let’s see.

1 Like
3 Likes

I think rajiv khanna sir interview will be most useful for all investors at our valuepicker.i viewed it many times.

Neelkanth Mishra talk on “A cyclical, not a structural slowdown”, originally presented at Masters at Work, hosted by CFA Society India, Kolkata chapter.

1 Like

Interview of Bharat Shah here

It is a good video on asset allocation. The thoughts are contrarian and counter intuitive, like always from Shankar Sharma.

4 Likes

Some recent talks posted on CFA Society India Youtube channel:

MegaTrends & Leadership by Utpal Sheth

Learnings from my investment career- Sankaran Naren

3 Likes