Institutional Hands: Examining their role in sustainability of enhanced valuation!

Great! Congratulations! Enjoy time with family in Surat. IF you visit Baroda, do meet Hitesh Patel - he is a one-off talent. I don’t know anyone with better decision-making skills - with limited information set - the clarity he displays is amazing. You will enjoy the interaction!

MDI is a good place. So I will look you up in Gurgaon in some time.

Hi Utkarsh,

I can’t agree more with Donald. You have been making some solid contribution to this forum and I feel that for a person who has just passed out of an engineering college, the clarity of thought on investment decision is superlative. And as cherry on top, you are heading to MDI, where most likely you will have privilege to take class of Prof. Bakshi! I am sure you will make most of it…

Thanks for words of encouragement, Dhwanil & Donald.

I’m looking forward to Professor’s classes @ MDI as well.Hope the MBA doesn’t slow down my practical learning here and like engineering, I can manage time for both.

Hi Donald,
I don’t want to sound like a sissy but I have one complaint.We have often discussed how such super discussions go in the background due to lower participation,mostly due to lack of knowledge among VP guys.Had we known about this thread,many of us could have contributed meaningfully.Not taking anything away from Utkarsh here(though am a little jealous :D),but its high time that we had a ‘trending’ bar on the VP site(something like the ‘Active topics’ on the moneycontrol site) This way visitors can easily track the current discussion & participate more.
Isn’t that the essence of VP: Creating a community where quality discussions arise from diverse sources?

Dear Sagar,

Check the home page for “Most recent activity”

(something

Thanks for the pointer Akbar.Didn’t know this was available.The site is full of alleys,this is a good feature.

I am amazed at your ability to pen down thoughts so simply. Most of your posts which I read are an eye opener in a sense that you collate thoughts so beautifully, filtering through so much clutter in the brain. All of them are so simple to resonate with because it is sitting their in the mind. Thanks Donald.

1 Like