Hyderabad Investors Forum

Thanks for adding me to the group

Thanks for adding me to the group

Is anyone really putting these numbers in a group? I am from Hyd too but feel that this blanket method of giving phone numbers is probably not the right thing…I don’t mind sending the number in a personal message

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.

1 Like

I have opened up the thread. Group leader please ensure that no one shares their contact nos/email ids on the thread.

Thanks Manish. We will strictly ask people not to post contact details on this thread.

Is this group still open? Can someone pls advise how to get added to the forum - the form to join is no longer working.

1 Like

I am also interested in joining the forum. Thanks.

Hi,

I am also interested to join the Hyderabad Forum. Could you please let me know the details.

Me too interested. Please let us know.

Hi,

I am keen to meet with other Hyderabad VP members as well.
There seems to be enough interest here to do a mini Meetup.

I am a newbie here so if there is any protocol on meetups and information sharing request the moderator to advise

Just checking in again if anyone interested in getting together sometime in December

I am interested to meet.

I am also interested.

Hey Ramesh

Great. I live towards Gachibowli side .

How about you ?

Maybe we can catch up for coffee some time ?

Regards

Hi All, I am looking to attend any Seminar or workshop related to Capital/Share investments in Hyderabad, if anyone know any information related please post. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I am also from Hyd and interested to meet if there is any meetup in Hyd.

Thanks.

HI, any meetup happening for Hyderabad members in December? please let me know.

• GK