Hyderabad Investors Forum

already i have registered 2 times. i think there is some problem in the link if you are not receiving the registrations.

Thanks Guys for the response. I have been getting the responses. Will be sharing soon the timings & Date as per the majority consensus.

Registrations will be closed by Oct 5th.

Regards,
Bharat,
Hyderabad Investors Forum (Moderator)

Hi good morning everyone
Pls add me to this group my mail id luckyrathod.forum@gmail.com

I am new to stock market investing but learning something with each passing day.

I will attend the forum if in Hyd during my leave
Kind Regards,

Laxman

Please add me to the group. Msg me and I shall reply with mob no.

Also can someone check out Virinchi hospital.? Good stock opportunity.

Virinchi hospital at Rd no 12, Banjara Hills has almost no patientsā€¦it will take s long time for the hosputal to become a money maker for the parent company.

What ever business that is being generated is only through out patient.No inpatient or late evening business as i saw hardly any vehicles is parking.Saw their logo in front of another building on rd 12 main road unaware though about its purpose.They are stating there are 3 hospitals but i was unable to find their address on their website .Few points about the location of that hospital at rd 12:

1. Earlier it was designed by Hafeez Contractor and developed by Ashoka builders and it used to house Istore by Reliance,SPAR by Landmark Group and other stores which were closed after few years,As the location of the building is such that because of traffic even if you want to go to that premise you will find it very difficult to enter.

2)There are too many hospitals in this 1km-2km radius namely CARE(Which is very popular),Century Hospital,Star Hospitals,Care Outpatient and Goodwill.These all hospitals are known for their panel of doctors which i assume virinchi lacks.

Disc: No holding

Thanks for the replies. Can any of you pay a casual visit to the hospital and have a chat with the receptionist, like get a perspective whether they prefer cash ( black money )?

Also the schedule of doctors regular vs on demand etc?

Average patients visiting and how they get patients?

It would be a great help.

1 Like

When is the next meeting planned ?

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m Rahul. I have joined valuepickr recently and would love to be part of this group. I am looking forward to meet like minded investors and learn from them. Myself, have been a small time investor for the past 2 years and recently thought of moving into value investing.

1 Like

Value investing in a bull market???

@Mehnazfatima Yes maā€™m

Can the moderator Bharat (@bsahni) respond/acknowledge our queries ?
I added myself to the form. Yet, I havenā€™t received any updates on meetups. Neither am I added to any watsapp group.

Are the meetings taking place ? Any one attending HYD meetups ?

Iā€™m in too. Buzz me when there is a meet if ever.

I see that this thread has been inactive for quite a while now. Is there any WhatsApp group for the Hyderabad chapter? If so, I would love to be a part of it!

If it is in line with the forum rules, we can create a group and setup investor gatherings.

1 Like

Guys, whoever wants to join HYD investor forum whatsapp, pls share your name & whatsapp# to me in pm.
I will request for addition of Vijay,Irfan,Shekar,Srinivas

My name is subbarao gorrepati
please add my name to Hyd forum

----deleted the post----

This is open for people currently based in Hyd.

Hi, please add my number