Hyderabad Investors Forum

Hi glad to get myself associated with Hyd meet.Tq.
Name: Aravind
Mobile: xxxxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com
Residence Location: Jillelguda, Near Meerpet
Sunday any time

Thanks for the Initiative.
My details are:
Name: xxxxx
email: xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com

Guys !! @bsahni Bharat had asked you for a PM (personal message) to him to with the details. you guys are putting all your info in public, just like that. I know that it looks innocuous but that is how every trouble starts, when it begins!! who knows, who else is copying these details…be careful pl

1 Like

Guys, all who have PM me earlier, might already be aware of the Venue & time, but for those who have shared only mail id’s with me, I am hereby sharing the Details for tomorrow’s meet.

Venue: JV Park, Road No1, Banjara Hills
Time: 3 PM Onward.

Please be on time at the specified Venue.

Regards,
Bharat

Thanks Bharat for the initiative. Had wonderful time today sharing ideas and listening from others. Looking forward to next meet already.

Pleasures are all mine Arun.

Today we had wonderful minds put at collaborative sharing about their thought process & existence per Se in Markets.
People, to the tune of 20-22 people, from the age group, from 26-55, from diversified Industries, participated & shared about their journey of Markets & Investments.

We did have a discussion around various Strategies or hits & Misses, shared by fellow boarders.

All in all, it was a great team spirit & I would thank one & all who participated.

We will be framing some guidelines for all the members, which everybody would have to adhere to & there would be no compromise, as far as Quality discussion standards, already set by VP.

All future meets will have a planned agenda beforehand & planned talk by eminent fellow boarders based on their expertise or understanding of their Core Industry/Macros & so on.

Regards,
Bharat

1 Like

a18ps Arun Prakash Singh Arun P

a18ps http://forum.valuepickr.com/users/a18ps Arun Prakash Singh
http://forum.valuepickr.com/users/a18ps Arun Prakash Singh
August 21

Thanks Bharat for the initiative. Had wonderful time today sharing ideas
and listening from others. Looking forward to next meet already.

Visit Topic
http://forum.valuepickr.com/t/valuepickr-hyderabad-get-together/6585/31
or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
bsahni http://forum.valuepickr.com/users/bsahni
August 20
Guys, all who have PM me earlier, might already be aware of the Venue &
time, but for those who have shared only mail id’s with me, I am hereby
sharing the Details for tomorrow’s meet. Venue: JV Park, Road No1, Banjara
Hills Time: 3 PM Onward. Please be on time at the specified Venue. Regards,

Visit Topic
http://forum.valuepickr.com/t/valuepickr-hyderabad-get-together/6585/31
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
http://forum.valuepickr.com/email/unsubscribe/142b1e724ea940c02d8408974a8f3606df9d0037ff1dd9e9ed8c9d0a500e8255

4 Likes

Thanks Team for the Overwhelming & continued response for this initiative for bringing like minded people together.

As during our last meet held on August 21st, where we had Informal Introductions of the 21 Participants & discussions on their respective hits & misses, we had planned to come out with a Formal & Agenda Specific Meets in the future, strictly in accordance with ValuePickr Guidelines.

Hence through this post of mine, I would like to articulate certain Framework for our Future meets, Venue & Date for which would be decided shortly. Request everybody to adhere to these points mentioned below.

1. Ground Homework for each Idea to be discussed, has to be ensured by every individual participant.
2. Momentum Plays or Trading bets or High Visibility or Flavor of the Season Ideas & Participants are strictly No-No. Yes you read it correctly.
3. People having intrinsic knowledge on specific Sector based on their Profession or Interest, can represent & demonstrate the same in helping others, through a Presentation rather than only taking about the same. In turn this cohesive effort, will help others to nurture their Understanding.
4. Everybody is supposed to contribute in their own way & passivity would be considered as enemy for this group:)
5. We will plan a Monthly Schedule of Meeting, where Agenda has to be followed. While Agenda setting for specific meet, opinions of participants will be sought & it has to be agreed upon at least 1 week before the meet by all & each of us should be knowing well in advance what is our role to be played in this Upcoming Specific Meet.
(I will try to formalize a skeleton or Template in sometime for Agenda)
6. Informal meets without agenda can be planned based on Markets Conditions & availability & On Demand requests from Participants, within a Fortnight. These random discussions, need to be formalized & discussed in the Upcoming Monthly Meeting.
7. 2 Sessions of 30 Minutes duration each on various Investment Arena Topics will be accommodated as part of every Monthly Meeting, where Speakers will put the things in perspective based on their knowledge. People have to Volunteer here, based on their Experience & Interest on topic in specific.

Please feel free to add/suggest your point of view, if I am missing out something.
Let’s gear up for our September Meet soon.

Regards,
Bharat

3 Likes

In continuation of our maiden Baby Step taken on Aug 21, for like minded friends, walking collectively on the Investment Journey of Dalal Street, the Next Meet is planned for September 25.

We collectively decided to host meeting, at least once in a month to talk about stock stories, Presentations, Knowledge Sharing & other Investment related Topics.

This meet will require active Participation in planning for Future Meets in an Organized & Structured Manner.

Venue: JV Park, Road No1, Banjara Hills
Timing: 2 PM-6 PM
Location -https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jalagam+Vengalrao+Park/@17.422244,78.4480007,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x3bcb9735adeae01b:0xf086da12eec31f4d!2sGen+Agritech!8m2!3d17.4223259!4d78.449889!3m4!1s0x0:0x46da03e08995ebad!8m2!3d17.4223396!4d78.4483735?hl=en

Please be on time at the specified Venue.

Whoever is attending, please confirm me on their Participation, through PM.

Contribution: Each Attendee will be paying Rs 100, at the Venue itself for Refreshments.

Regards,
Bharat

1 Like

Hi Bharat, As requested, if the majority agrees, can the timings be preponed by 2 hours. i.e from 12 PM - 4 PM? May be people who prefer the earlier slot can respond, so that the final call may be taken.

Regards,
Harsh Maru

Alternatively, it may also be planned first thing in the morning i.e. from 10 AM - 2 PM. So that people can plan to spend the second half with family. Would like to know the convenience of others on the revised time slot.

Team,

Due to the unprecedented rains off late in Hyderabad & future IMD Forecast, either we can plan for a Closed Venue, for carrying out this discussion or we can postpone it for a week or so.

If somebody can help in suggesting or Offering a Venue for this weekend, it will be appreciable.

Views Invited.

Regards,
Bharat

@bsahni, Is this post-poned ?

Regards,
Vishwa

Team the meet scheduled for tomorrow stands postponed, until further planning, due to extreme weather conditions in Hyderabad.

Regards,
Bharat

@bsahni
As folks having taken the initiative for organising ValuePickr Hyderabad off-line meet-ups, we hope you have noticed the important communication on subject

1.Please confirm that you have taken the first step. Renaming the WhatsApp group to not use ValuePickr (words, logo,byline)
2.Please create a closed (invitation only) Google doc/Excel ASAP (if not already existing) and share that with folks here (after updating already existing user contact details) so this thread is not vulnerable to spammers. But new members can continue to join the initiative.

All members who have posted in this thread-
1.Please ensure your contact details are updated with above folks, and then self-edit your posts to say something about yourself, interest areas, professional or domain expertise and anything else you may want to add (ignore, if already done), but most importantly make sure you delete your contact details floating around for spammers.
2.Please comply with this house-keeping request latest by 1st Oct, 2016 and help us keep VP a clean uncluttered, value-additive space

It is in this groups interest that group members identities and profiles are well established to help increase your TRUST CIRCLES. Newer members have an incentive to reach out naturally to folks one resonates with, and create a self-reinforcing loop.

Seeking everyone’s co-operation. Non-complying member posts will get automatically deleted from 2nd October, 2016

I want to participate in meet up.
I work as software professional in testing domain with 14 years of experience.
Over the last 6 years I have built a portfolio of stocks and I am long term investor. Hoping to make wealth.

@ adminph2: Thanks for pointing this out in best interest of all Investor Fraternity out here.

Hyderabad Group has already been renamed as Hyderabad Investors Forum.

I do respect the usage or mention of IPR & Trademark & it wastotally unintentional, on our part to make even a mention of it & we have already withdrawn the same with Immediate effect.

Assuring future Cooperation in all possible manner to best possible extent & abiding sincerely by ValuePickr Fundamentals.

Just to to keep everybody on the same page, the intention of Creation of this Group was specifically to invite like minded people, with experience of their own Investment Journey, Strategy or Philosophy or Framework, knowledge & skills, which can be used as collective wisdom sharing.

Strict Rules to be followed to be a part of this Collective Learning Group for Participants:
1.Only sincere participants are advised to present their candidature for this forum, to maintain & do justice with this wonderful platform.
2.Interested People have got it mandatory fill the Registration form below to be a part of this wonderful collaborative forum, sharing their Personal details & having initially a 1*1 interaction, before getting added to this forum.
3. No Trading activity or tips sharing or personal PR related stuff,will be encouraged in any way & it will lead to suspension from the group.
4. Everybody has to contribute in their own specific way.It will motivate others & also encourage Team Spirit.
5. Request All participants to withdraw their posts related to personal Information such as Personal Numbers & Email id’s.
6. Last but not the least, please ensure that we are not violating any code of conduct by any means, of this wonderful forum of excellent minds at work.

@Moderators: 1. Group Identity, as well as Whatsapp Version too, has been renamed & has got no association further by any means with/to ValuePickr Brand.
2. Please feel free to delete any Personal Info such as email id’s & cell numbers at your discretion or lemme know how can those be deleted from my end.
3. Please lemme know if anything else is required further in the context to be done, from my side.

Request everybody to please share their Personal details through PM with me at the earliest.

Regards,
Bharat,
Hyderabad Investors Forum (Moderator)

Request to all members of this thread to REMOVE their mobile numbers and email ids from this thread.

Request all Hyderabad Investor Fraternity keen to join this Forum to fill this Registration form to enroll for Hyderabad Investors Forum.

Hyderabad Investor Registration Form

Regards,
Bharat,

Guys I have not received any Registration confirmation so far.
If we have to be passive in our discussions, I think this is not the right place.

And as already suggested by one of the renowned VP Moderator to me, if active & fruitful discussions do not happen here, then we will be forced to close this thread.

Please register yourself at the above link, at the earliest to finalize the Next Meet date & agenda.

Regards,
Bharat,