Himalya International - A Turn around Story?

Q4 should be much better with Potato processing revenue (recent order)! If they can add 100 stores in next 6 months then it will be interesting to see how revenue and margin looks like! Another trigger could be land sale and reducing debt! If we assume full year turnover 120 crore then interest expense alone will be around 15% of total sales. With increase in revenue, decrease in debt can impact very positively on bottomline. Over all going in right direction and just have to ride with conviction :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can u provide details of potato processing order ?

Himalya International Ltd opens its first Franchisee Store ‘Himalaya Food Company’ on 14th January 2018 at D-448 G.F Ramphal Chowk Sector - 7 Dwarka, New Delhi.

The store will sell ‘All Natural-No Preservatives’, Healthier range of Himalaya Products and also serve select Appetizers, Burgers, French Fries and specially innovated healthier drinks developed under the brand ‘BURGERS’N’FRIES - ITS NOT JUNK FOOD’.

Can anyone from Delhi visit the store and give a review. Will be very helpful for all investors.

1 Like

Hey Khushi,

There are some youtube videos of the store uploaded by a guy named Sher Singh who seems to be an active retail investor in Himalya. You can check those out.

I have a very minor stake about 500 shares that I had picked up for 10 bucks a year back. I never had the belief in the promises made by the mngmt , but defnitely things seem to be on the right track at least for now although I would be wary of taking new positions in the stock at these valuations.

Board noted with satisfaction the new export orders for specialty potato based products
from large retail chains which will help to fill up the Fry & Freeze Lines round the year
and directed to ship all the orders efficiently!

That’s the point number 4 from bord meeting notes! Hope this answers!

That even I know, I was asking for details of that order.itis for what amount.

I see Sanwaria Consumer and Himalya International is looking same on being Promoter + Operator.
Himalya Int management has highlighted the result points again by giving announcement as “State Of Affairs”. Biggies says, you should keep distance from these promoters who instead of thinking about business think about stock. What is your call? I will give them benefit of doubt and think that they are excited.

Here is the PDF, management has shared with us.

Disc: Invested in both

You think that they are excited or exited? I think they are going in right direction! Have to keep track on land sale and further opening of franchise stores!

Disc - invested!

Well, you got that right. Not a big deal of guessing.
Corrected.

Disc: Invested.

Guys we might be at the cusp of another good run,…

There was a huge cup and handle pattern which initially triggered the bull run, further now another cup and handle pattern in a daily chart specially hen it has the effect of a previous pattern…
Plus we are lucky we have the price caught in a ascending triangle, if that breakout happens at 43, we will have a double confirmation…

This might be huge…

This is the daily chart…

And this is the weekly chart…

Also note the very short term trend which is of a symmetrical triangle, and the price is at the aprex, this can be a breakout to confirm the cup and handle pattern, at last final confirmation by breakout from the ascending triangle…

Disclaimer… Not invested, looking for a good ascending triangle breakout…