GeorgeJ Portfolio - Long Term

Awesome portfolio… Great stock selection, very good diversification & awesome returns, Keep it up :slight_smile:

I haven’t tinkered with my holdings during these carnage. I will start adding to same positions once stability returns as I think most of my portfolio stocks have become cheap and any negatives are already in the price in many of the stocks I own. Kept away from all the noise to avoid irrational action.

1 Like

Hi George, any update on your PF? Thanks!

Added Below stocks as I feel that it gave good entry point to hold for long term. Results were not very bad for most of these companies but still beaten down.

Stock and price of entry-
Wimplast @538
Ambika Cotton @1140
Stovec @2355
Apollo Pipes @350
Acrysil @102
Shaily @678
SIS @751
Natco @568
Birla Corporation @505
Orient Bell @ 162

Rest portfolio remains the same as below

Disc - Not an investment advisor. This post is for information purpose only.

1 Like

Hi @Georgej
Any updates to your portfolio?

Experts can pls add to this if i m missing something
Kcp last year (2019-20)cement capacity utilasation was 42%…This yr they are hopeful of achieving above 50%.
In next 2 yrs if the cycle of cement turns which i feel is most likely then they can do atleast 70% capacity utilisation which means approx 3mtpa of cement division so turnover of cement division alone can easily touch 1350 crore with ebit of 200 crore & np of 120 crore + all other businesses sugar engineering hotel.
I see minimum eps of 12-15 in next 2 to 3 yrs once the cement cycle turns, one needs to hold with patience to enjoy the benefit of 3x to 4x from current levels.
Also they have 74 acre of land in north chennai with bare minimum 2000 rs price per sqfeet one can value it at 700 crore only for the land.
I see not much downside but huge upside.
75 yr old company
Honest conservative management

Disc : Holding since 1 yr and also added in current fall

1 Like