Dynemic Products

496738c7-a6c6-43dd-8c48-a6ad53a2e80b.pdf (176.4 KB)
EC Finally :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally. I got the reponse from the CS too today a few minutes after the intimation went online on the BSE.

1 Like

Now the question is , we need clarification from the management regarding the plan for the project completion. How many months will it take to develop and start production. How will be the capacity planning etc.

Copy pasted from HEG/GI …

Haha I noticed that too. Even their CFO totalling as per AR seems wrong.

1 Like

Once again!!

One of Dynemic’s plants has been shutdown in Ankleshwar, courtesy GPCB.

1 Like

No it does not. Seems like AR was prepared lazily !

1 Like

Great Points are you still invested in the stock or tracking it recently? The inventories and receivables both are high and increasing in last few years. Sales have declined too. Any idea why?

Annual results flattish. Any one has update on new plant.

https://www.investing-notes.com/vidhi-specialty-food-ingredients-ltd-nse-vidhiing-bse-531717-nse-dynpro/

An analyst’s take on Dynemic

1 Like

Dahej plan looks to be 6 month away from COD.

Given the valuation and China environmental norms, has the time come to see Dynemic closely?

3 Likes

@jitenp - Are you still tracking this company?
Seems like Dahej plant can materialize this year, another leg of Big Capex and hence earnings jump awaits. Company seems not much impacted by Covid19 and recent results have been good. What are your thoughts for playing the capex game and potential earnings impact?

3 Likes

Things seem to be going really well for the company. Q1 was exceptionally good given the current times. New capacity is expected to start operations from October. The only puzzling factor is promoters have sold 200000 shares recently. This is quite a huge selling.
Disclosure: Invested

Agreed - this selling by 1 promoter can be absorbed soon as DP Patel is only left with 1.78% stake now, other promoters have increased stake (though at a lower price). But yes is a red flag.

New capacity is expected to start operations from October - Where did you get this info, is this new timeline post Covid.

Also, If you look at the below tweet - it talks about company venturing into disinfectants, drugs, PANA, Atropin etc Has company provided product level of detail anywhere?

2 Likes

Dashrathbhai has retired and been on exit mode for some time now. In past Bhagwanbhai and Family had absorbed the selling.
Disc - Invested.

5 Likes

I had read about new capacity starting in October in the Dialwealth stock update note. Yes I have looked at that tweet, I have no idea how he got that information. I could not find that information. Also DP Patel has 1.78% through HUF. He is still holding 6.1% in his individual capacity.

1 Like

Really amazed by the quality of management, capacity expansion in round the corner and shareholders are running pillar to post to find out if expansion is really happening & when it is going to be completed!!!

1 Like

Source of what can be expected from Dahej plant is the below environment clearance file:
http://www.environmentclearance.nic.in/writereaddata/FormB/EC/Risk_Assessment/27122017XGCW8P4BAnnexure-documentofRiskAssessment.pdf

5 Likes

The interest paid seems extremely low and seems to burden the balance sheet year after year. Any thoughts on the same?

1 Like

They might be capitalizing the interest

5 Likes