Dilip Buildcon - The best-in-class execution!

(Balusu Aditya) #118

(himanjim) #119

Subcontracting road projects to smaller firms an issue, but pure construction players such as Dilip Buildcon can cope.

(Amit Mehta) #120

DBL will be out of ASM from 2nd August 2018.

(Balusu Aditya) #122

Where did you get this information?

(Balusu Aditya) #123

(vikas sinha) #125

DBL L1 bidder for Coal mine operations.

DBL has received Provisional Letter of Award (LOA) by the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) in relation to the contract for selection of Mine Developer cum Operator (MDO) of Pachhwara Central Coal Mine worth Rs. 32,156.04 Crores for a tenure of 55 Years.

In continuation with our announcement dated August 7, 2018 and in accordance with the provisions of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we are pleased to inform you that the Company has received Provisional Letter of Award (LOA) from the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) in relation to the contract for selection of Mine Developer cum Operator (MDO) for development and operation of the Pachhwara Central Coal Mine in Rajmahal Coalfield, District Pakur, Jharkhand.

Total Order Book as on March 31, 2018 was: Rs. 23,888.10 Crores
Since then the Company has added new orders of: Rs. 35,937.44 Crores

Like some topshot said, DBL is the new and better LnT.

Disc: Invested.

(vikas sinha) #126

Today’s Board Meeting agenda:

(rajsuccess) #127

Good results from all fronts.
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=af853a35-1085-4aec-ab82-9ade9cb55794

Revenue, EBITA and EPS up QoQ and YoY. Rs 1 dividend declared

(himanjim) #128

Latest investor presentation