Dhwanil's Portfolio

@desaidhwanil sir, what are your views on the Max India result? The PAT has changed from (2.58) in FY17 to 6.31 Cr in FY18. This has mostly been contributed by Bupa. On the MHC front, as expected, things don’t look good right now. EBITDA has fallen from 281 to 222 Cr. This is the first time MHC’s EBITDA has fallen in last 6 years. The recent regulation on margin capping by Delhi government, clubbed with the prevailing sectorial headwinds make the near future uncertain and bleak. This however, should affect almost all private healthcare players to a certain extent. Eventually, guided by able management, some proper restructuring might turn things around again. Given the current attractive valuations and the prevailing pessimism around what are you views about the company ?

Hi what are ur view now on EDEL vs Moti Vs IIFL

2 Likes

Hi,

what is your view on TD power?

2 Likes

@Invest,

Company’s performance has been testing patience of shareholders. However, it appears that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and Q4 numbers have been good. At the same time it is important to note that Q4 is seasonally the best quarter and hence high quarterly revenue in Q4 has led to high operatig leverage. Thus we should not annualize the number. My sense from the call and tonality of management, the cycle has turned for sure and management seems far more comfortable on industry dynamics/demand revival and margin sustenance. If they do deliver on numbers as discussed on call (500 cr product revenue in FY 20 and 600 cr (my hunch and not management guidance)), there is good money to be made from here on.

On the business side, I feel it has become much stronger in terms of product-market combination, has entered and established themselves in new and higher margin geographies and acquired trial orders from large gas engine customers. All of these bodes well for them to withstand the next downcycle better.

9 Likes

@desaidhwanil, do you still hold Max India? What has been your assessment on the on the company selling its stake to True North Fund?

hey @desaidhwanil just curious I saw your thread on Sasken technologies, just want to know are you still holding it?
Any views on fundamentals or business will be highly appreciated.
I am invested from the lvls of 900 but now seems worried not due to recent falls but companies growth as I was not able to notice any exciting thing on it.