Cupid Ltd – Helping the world play safe!

(Rushikesh Kanthamani) #887

Disclosing the name wont hurt anybody or it will not make you to violate any rules, so please I will insist you to at least give us the name and here at valuepicker we all are matured enough to think first and then act, so no need to worry, rest lies on you, no forcing
Regards

(manivannan.g) #888

Just to clarify, when the advisory initiate the coverage and when the scrip is still in hold, you should not disclose. But when they give sell call, you are free to do so. Since nobody gonna benefit from the sell call, we have handful of advisory and anyway in a day or two they gonna update their performance page with that info.

(Vilas D'Souza) #889

You found it amusing when I mentioned that 180 is a fair value. Which fundamental analysis u referring to? Unless we get clarity on the way forward, historical analysis or spreadsheet valuations won’t help.

In my opinion, the value of 190 be revised once Q1 results come out. Again, I would trust the management only 50 PC and assume Margin of safety for the rest.

(Vilas D'Souza) #890

Today’s move maybe operatoe driven since no major houses own cupid in their schemes. Unless the promoter sold

(Dinesh Sairam) #891

If, assuming you are correct, “fundamental analysis” doesn’t work, how does anyone arrive at any Value at all? I don’t track the price of stocks on a daily basis. In fact, I found out about Cupid’s drastic drop today only through VP, since I follow this thread.

My calculated Value is still above the CMP of Cupid (Including a MoS). But I’d much rather not share it here, lest I should be ridiculed of overlooking the “clarity on the way forward”.

Actually, both are possible. I’ve personally seen 2-3 20% increases and decreases since I’ve been holding it. On the other hand, Mr. Om Prakash Garg has openly admitted that he’s quitting the firm due to old age and will be selling the stock.

(Vilas D'Souza) #892

I didn’t state that fundamental analysis doesn’t work. I mentioned that historical analysis doesn’t work coz valuation is about looking into the future mainly. Also most of the time, the timing and the accuracy of info available in public domain doesn’t portray the ground reality.

Mr. Garg retiring anytime was expected not on age grounds but_emphasized text_ given his health and no family successor whether wife or his nephews.

In my opinion, valuation is an art rather than a science. Number crunching is one aspect only.

I hope that my estimate of FV is wrong. I too don’t look at prices daily, but keep an eye on major moves.

(Vilas D'Souza) #893

I didn’t state that fundamental analysis doesn’t work. I mentioned that historical analysis doesn’t work coz valuation is about looking into the future mainly. Also most of the time, the timing and the accuracy of info available in public domain doesn’t portray the ground reality.

Mr. Garg retiring anytime was expected not on age grounds but_emphasized text_ given his health and no family successor whether wife or his nephews.

In my opinion, valuation is an art rather than a science. Number crunching is one aspect only.

I hope that my estimate of FV is wrong. I too don’t look at prices daily, but keep an eye on major moves.

(Growth_without Debt) #894

I spoke to CS (Saurabh Karmase) of Cupid ltd. As per CS, there is no material fact about the rumor floated regarding retirement of Mr. Garg. He is healthy and happy to lead the company until he find able CEO who can lead the cupid in next growth orbit and drive its business for the benefits of the company and its share holders.
Final outcome of the big tender from South Africa is expected by 30th July 2018. Brazilian govt condom tender is expected to publish very soon and Cupid is participating in it as having all necessary approval.
Promoters are not selling their holding. No comments on market reaction on Cupid stock today!

(Growth_without Debt) #896

See the company response from Cupid ltd.

Company might upload this update on exchanges to rule out false roumors on social media

(Dinesh Sairam) #897

Thank you for that. And yes, in the last Concall Mr. Garg said he’ll be stepping down from the mantle once the finds a good B2C CEO. I personally don’t think the management needs to worry about market manipulation or price action. They’re better off doing the good work they’ve been doing since the last 3 years. You can’t reason with Mr. Market.

(Manojlion) #898

Please post the name of those four agents…just for reference purpose in future

(sankalp8242) #899

Thanks for getting more clarity from management.
Request if you can mention the names of the agents. There were 5 vendors for supplying FC and all got extended till 30 Sep.
Planing to invest now

(Manojlion) #900

The new tender results are expected to be out by today

(Growth_without Debt) #901

If Cupid gets Significant part of South African Tender + USFDA degrades classification of female condoms from Class III to II
Cupid will see series of Upper Circuit :joy::joy:

(Manojlion) #902

I think its upgrade bro :stuck_out_tongue: must be a typo from you :smiley:

(Growth_without Debt) #903

Not typo…see this

(Manojlion) #904

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:
It is reclassification rather than degrade or upgrade bro :wink:

(mntolia) #905

They said they would respond by July end about that status of the tender. Has there been any updated so far?

(Manojlion) #906

The tender results are expected to be out by today.Hopefully the compoany will publish the results tonight or tomorrow

(Growth_without Debt) #907

What’s your source of information?