Cupid Ltd – Helping the world play safe!

Thank you for that. And yes, in the last Concall Mr. Garg said he’ll be stepping down from the mantle once the finds a good B2C CEO. I personally don’t think the management needs to worry about market manipulation or price action. They’re better off doing the good work they’ve been doing since the last 3 years. You can’t reason with Mr. Market.

2 Likes

Please post the name of those four agents…just for reference purpose in future

Thanks for getting more clarity from management.
Request if you can mention the names of the agents. There were 5 vendors for supplying FC and all got extended till 30 Sep.
Planing to invest now

The new tender results are expected to be out by today

If Cupid gets Significant part of South African Tender + USFDA degrades classification of female condoms from Class III to II
Cupid will see series of Upper Circuit :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think its upgrade bro :stuck_out_tongue: must be a typo from you :smiley:

Not typo…see this

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:
It is reclassification rather than degrade or upgrade bro :wink:

They said they would respond by July end about that status of the tender. Has there been any updated so far?

The tender results are expected to be out by today.Hopefully the compoany will publish the results tonight or tomorrow

What’s your source of information?

I am referring to ur mail only :joy:.I believe in the honesty of this company

They shouldn’t have mentioned a date in my opinion. Mr. Garg already stated that revenue for Q1 & Q2 need to be closely watched.

Any news out on tender results? Cupid 15% up today

I said it when it was 17% down and I’m saying it when it’s 17% up. We gain nothing by discussing the short term price movements. We’re better off discussing the fundamentals, things that change the way the company does business or significant announcements.

7 Likes

@hnk_soGrowth_without Debt,

Requesting you to kindly mail once again to the Company Sec Mr.Saurabh V Karmase to know the results of S.Africa tender and paste his revert in this forum for the benefit of all the members, pls…

2 Likes

Announcement by Treasury department of South africa about contract will be end of this week or start of next week. It got delayed. This is reply from responsible person from Treasury department who is in contract department

Order received.
Copy-pasting portions of it below
" Cupid Limited is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the contract worth INR
40.09 Cr from South African Treasury department through its agents situated in South
Africa for supply of Male and Female condoms during the period of 1st year from
October 2018 to September 2019.
Further, this total contract of INR 40.09 Cr is composed of supply of Female Condoms
worth INR 16.29 Cr and Male Condoms worth INR 23.80 Cr.
“We are excited to receive this valuable order”, says Mr. Omprakash Garg, CMD,
Cupid Limited."

2 Likes

Cupid Tender

1 Like

@humbleinvestor,

Thanks for timely info. could you kindly provide insight on whether is this the expected qty from S.Africa or is it lesser? This would decide the price movements further…