Confidence petroleum

Thx for the update Gaurav, received image of Gujarati news paper on whatsapp so what does has to do with comp? kindly provide more details

It was written Company update, why someone will sent ? First time I came across update on watsapp and that too from unknown number? Don’t you think something looks fishy here? Anyway, if you feel fundamentals r strong and you have conviction just hold. I didn’t lyk such promotional messages and it creates doubts

Insider trade info: promoter buy from market

Nella Nalin Khara : 8282 @ price of 50.70 on 19 Jul 2018
Nalin p Khara : 25000 @ price of 49.70 on 18 jul 2018

https://www.valueresearchonline.com/stocks/snapshot.asp?code=919

1 Like

CONFIPET is also buying heavily through Gaspoint Petroleum (Promoter). Have noticed it quite a few times.

Confidence Petroleum got an order from BPCL worth 139 crores. Expecting similar orders from HPCL and IOC.

The company update

Good results. Improvement q-o-q and y-o-y.

7fb40c99-fdc2-4b7f-ab7e-151e6168b81d.pdf (2.5 MB)

1 Like

What’s interesting is the profits from LPG side of the business are growing 25% quarter after quarter. I don’t see why this isn’t sustainable in the near term, given how many ALDS stations CP has recently opened. Cylinder business is going to be a steady cash-cow with government orders catching up with 50 million new connections promised under Ujjwala. A growth company
Disclaimer - Invested @ 17 rs

1 Like

Just adding my view on LPG Cylinder Business: Consider requirement of cylinder to be muted because many cities (which are biggest consumer also in terms of no. of cylinder per connection) are going to get PNG (Piped Natural Gas) connection. Government already floated tenders and results started coming out.

Expect increased in LPG cylinder inventory which can be more than demand of rural India.

My Personal Experience: I am living in Joint family and we used to have 2 LPG cylinders connection ealier , because of PNG (piped gas connection) we submitted back those cylinder and this is the case of entire city.

Disc: No Present or past holding, just going through thread.

Hey Paresh, you are right about the trend. I don’t think however that Confidence Petroleum will be impacted in the short to medium term. The government orders are to fulfill the quota of cylinders for BPL families under Ujjwal. We are a long way away from piped gas in rural and BPL areas. I suspect over the long term the promoters will pivot away from cylinders into other part of the gas value chain where they have a presence. They are proving to be a dynamic bunch

2 Likes

Regarding the cgd is the replacement or not in Q1 result press release management has stated that oppertunity is arising from Ujawala scheme and 10 lakh mt per annum lpg demand from non subsidised commercial and industrial segment.My thinking is that CGD infrastructure can not be replicated through out the country and even in the identified Gas area it take time to spread cgd infrastructre and if industrial fuel like pet coke,furnance oil banned due to pollution reason there will be great demand for lpg.

1 Like

Some share bought by promoter group on 23-Aug-2018. very small quantity considering 1.1K Cr market cap.

Anybody have attended invesstor meet in mumbai on 23-24 aug plz provide details?
thanks in advance
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=24604439-7480-4621-8d1e-07f4ce3f84f5

Good insight on future porspects of the company https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/093916be-0351-44bd-96a7-d5a32f725eea.pdf

considering this quarter solid result the above projections seems possible.

How is the structure of opening Auto LPG do they own lands? or is it a franchise? As i see the rental expense is very less.

Also they do bottling of LPG also, what is the source of getting gas?

2 Likes

Although it is small quantity, I see a series of share purchases by Promoter & promoter group:
https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/ann.aspx?scrip=526829&dur=A&expandable=0

The stock has trading around 32 from its high of 57. is it the impact of market correction ? or there is more to it as I can see the promoters holding is reduced for the Q2 FY19. Any one can enlighten me on whats wrong with this stock?

promoter reduction due to pref issue to Harish Fabiani

2 Likes

The promoters are buying at regular intervals since last one and half years…which is quite interesting
confidence.pdf (171.1 KB)

Disc.: invested

Company posted decent numbers yesterday.Growth story is carving out nicely.

1 Like