CESC LTD Demerger

Today the shares has started reflecting on demat accounts, mine got credited today in my account
RP-SG BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES LIMITED EQ and
RP-SG RETAIL LIMITED EQ NEW FV RS. 5/-

1 Like

Hocuspocus32, Did you receive the cost of acquisition ratios from the company?

I received to Rp retail

Axiskumar, What do you mean?

.8 and .4 are fractional ratios

Axiskumar, The ratios must add up to 1, and there must be three ratios, one for each company.

I have not yet received shares of RP-SG Retail and RP-SG Business in my demat account. Has anyone else also not received the shares?

I have got email but not listed in Demat account yet

@bala.y.krishna and @lanke_dan you have to check in your NSDL account, it might not show in demat account now, download the NSDL app and you can see it.

RP-SG BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES LIMITED
(The Company is in the process of changing its name to ā€˜CESC Ventures Limitedā€™ or such other name, Blah Blah ā€¦)

We are pleased to inform you that as a shareholder of CESC on 31st October 2018, the Record Date, you have been allotted fully paid equity shares of the Company in the ratio of 2 (two) fully paid equity shares of Rs.10/- each for every 10 CESC equity shares held by you.

RP-SG RETAIL LIMITED
(The Company is in the process of changing its name to ā€˜Spencerā€™s Retail Limitedā€™ or such other name, Blah Blah ā€¦)

We are pleased to inform you that as a shareholder of CESC on 31st October 2018, the Record Date, you have been allotted fully paid equity shares of the Company in the ratio of 6 (six) fully paid equity shares of Rs.5/- each for every 10 CESC equity shares held by you.

1 Like

@narmad Thanks, but what you posted are not the cost of acquisition ratios. When did you receive the email? I did not receive such an email. What should I do?

@Hocuspocus32 @bala.y.krishna

ok , iā€™ll do that but do you know how long would it take to reflect in our demat account and when can we track/trade them if required.

Received the email on 11/23/2018 from
.> rpsgbusinessprocess.updates@linkintime.co.in
.> rpsgretail.updates@linkintime.co.in

We are pleased to inform you that as a shareholder of CESC on 31st October 2018, the Record Date

Couldnā€™t find any mention of cost of acquisition anywhere in the email or on the BSE reports.

Thanks
Narayan

Thank you for the information @narmad

Any idea at what price demerged entities are listed.
RP-SG Buisness Process Services Ltd
RP-SG Retail ltd

How to view them on NSE?

1 Like

These are not yet listed to view prices, Hopefully inside 10 days it should get listed

here is the updates/cost of acquisition : https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/2a6f2b43-7891-441d-abed-cf7b47bb1024.pdf @lanke_dan

3 Likes

Thank you @Hocuspocus32.

Demerger:Cost of Acquisition; CESC=87.47%; RP-SG retail(Spencerā€™s retail)=1.59%; RP-SG bp (CESC Ventures)=10.94%

It might be a naive question, but Can anyone help me understand - will my cost in the Securities account automatically get reflected for this change ?

No it wont , In your demat and P/L it will show as the Face value of the shares only as cost of acquisition