Capacit'e Infraprojects

(khushi) #76

Both companies part of the same group i.e. Capacit’e Group.

As I understand, Capacit’e infraprojects is not involved in this scam. Name sounds similar and slightly surprising that they are at the same location and in a similar line of business. This raises lots of questions about the operating structure and influence of Pratibha industries’ promoters. The management has indicated willingness to venture into public housing projects and this event will require enplaning from them.

(Umang Joshi) #78

Company clarification http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/9dc78519-790a-46df-bce9-7aadde3b008d.pdf

(paraa) #79

This is really confusing,the company named in the report (Capacite structures) has almost similar name,the logo too looks very similiar and located in the same building.

Both seems to have a connection with the prathiba industries.One possible explanation could be they were part of the of same team in prathiba and then decided to form their own entities.

Capacite were prompt in coming up with the explanation but this cloud will linger on for some time…

I think there is difference in line of business as Capacit’e structures in mostly into public infra/capital goods etc while the listed entity is into private housing projects so far. Their DHRP prospectus has given this as a risk factor. I think they should have got the name changed before listing.

(Mukesh Amar) #81

I believe a great deal of credibility is associated with a name. If only changing the name for the sake of it would sort the problem than Anil Ambani would not have opted to retain Reliance name for his ventures. Almost all the stakeholders relate themselves with the older name of the company and in this case both the companies keeping the same name & similar logo viz “capacite infraprojects” & “capacite superstructures” despite parting ways is quite understandable.

(Bhambri3) #82

Has Paragon partners fund sold their complete holding? Can’t find their name in Dec shareholding pattern?

(paraa) #83

Yes. They seem to have exited and societe generale along with Goldman sacchs have entered… In another news they have won a 365.5 crepe order from oberoi group recently… Awaiting to see their total order book and execution in q4 and whether they meet their guided top line

(murali.focushyd) #84

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(harshb232) #85

Have won another repeat order from Sea View Developers worth around Rs 162 Crores. Further latest shareholding pattern for March has been released and Paragon Partners are still the shareholders and have not exited. Order book is around 5500 Crore and provides a good revenue visibility. Now the only thing remains is Good execution and Working capital manegment.78366a6a-9409-4f46-b201-3ca16e98f2f3.pdf (113.6 KB)

(paraa) #86

Yes…i noticed Paragon is still there but they were not mentioned in dec 2017 share holding disclosure.Now i don’t see Societe Generale who were holding 2% stake as of Dec 2017

(prashbglr) #87

Any reason, the stock is not going up? The market has gone up and so the peers like Ahluwalia. Order book is at all time high & real estate sector is also improving.

Thanks in advance,
Prash

(harshb232) #88

I guess they were put under the consoidated head of Bodies Corporate

(harshb232) #89

A good article about the Working Capital Management at Capacite -

Disclosure:- Invested 10% of the portfolio

(harshb232) #90

Recenty company had a meeting with a PE firm named “Saif Partners”. But I could not figure out the reason because this firm generally helps start-ups where as capacite is already listed. Does anyone have a idea about this? Are they planning for a QIP of aomething like that?

Saif is invested in many public companies and this is not a hard barrier as such.

(malikvikrant00) #94

I believe these 2 directors on board recently, will bring a lot of value to the company.
to help the company venture in to Govt projects.

(MHS) #95

(amolk) #96

Debtor turnover days 151 - is this not a problem? Constant increase in trade receivables?