Capacit'e Infraprojects

Yes…i noticed Paragon is still there but they were not mentioned in dec 2017 share holding disclosure.Now i don’t see Societe Generale who were holding 2% stake as of Dec 2017

Any reason, the stock is not going up? The market has gone up and so the peers like Ahluwalia. Order book is at all time high & real estate sector is also improving.

Thanks in advance,
Prash

I guess they were put under the consoidated head of Bodies Corporate

A good article about the Working Capital Management at Capacite -

Disclosure:- Invested 10% of the portfolio

1 Like

Recenty company had a meeting with a PE firm named “Saif Partners”. But I could not figure out the reason because this firm generally helps start-ups where as capacite is already listed. Does anyone have a idea about this? Are they planning for a QIP of aomething like that?

Saif is invested in many public companies and this is not a hard barrier as such.

I believe these 2 directors on board recently, will bring a lot of value to the company.
to help the company venture in to Govt projects.

Debtor turnover days 151 - is this not a problem? Constant increase in trade receivables?

Sub: Receipt of Letter of Acceptance from Mumbai Housing and Area Development Board (a MHADA Unit) for redevelopment project of BDD Chawls and Closure of Trading window.

Pursuant to Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, this is to inform you that the consortium of Capacit’e Infraprojects Limited (Lead Member), Tata Projects Limited and CITIC Construction Co Ltd, has received Letter of Acceptance from Mumbai Housing and Area Development Board (a MHADA Unit) for total contract value of ` 11,744.26 crore.

The project will be executed through a Special purpose vehicle in which Capacit’e Infraprojects Limited will have 37.1% share worth ` 4,357.12 Crore. Share of Tata Projects Limited in the Consortium will be 36.9% and CITIC Construction Co. Ltd. will have 26% share.

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/8e712eec-3881-4d86-99a5-6f97852a89e6.pdf

1 Like

Days Receivable in silo look very high but if we see the total Cash conversion cycle then they also have around 175 days as Days Payable (refered to Screener). Cash conversion cycle is around 65~75 days. Considering the infrastructure sector it is quite ok. In fact, Ashoka Buildcon also has cash conversion cycle in same range and these companies has better cash conversion cycles in the industry.

AGM on Sep 3rd and Dividend record date on Aug 27th.

Chairman’s statement in 6th AGM:

New Order worth 483Cr from Municipality of Greater Mumbai for renovation of Harilal Bhagwati Municipal General Hospital at Borivali (W), Mumbai

Q4 FY19 Results are quite good. Order book is nearly 3.90 times and stock is available at good valuations. However, it’s margins are declining and receivables are increasing. It looks like a well managed company. Valuations are quite attractive at this point considering peg ratio less than 1.

Disclosure of Related Party Transactions pursuant to Regulation 23(9) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=991cb157-10c0-43cb-9c06-babfd5c713e7

After touching 52 weeks Low ~170 levels this stock was bounced and trading around 220 to 250 range. The Q1 results numbers also looking good. With increased YOY sales, increasing EPS and decreasing Debt to Equity the company “Capacite Infraprojects” was looking good candidature for medium to long term buy.

Suddenly today IT Department search news arrived and this stock tumbled by 18%. It looks lot of ‘Bhangar Cap’ companies are emerging in market. Better to stay away from such stocks till the issues get clarified.

its becoming clear on what to expect from this Co wrt Mgmt quality - especially with real estate sector in stress the bones are coming out. waiting for the story to pan out may result in complete capital loss.

Dis: Invested from IPO time, forms a small part of my portfolio and slowly exiting.

IT raids and searches are commonplace in real estate and most developers have gone through this experience and if they haven’t they should expect to go through this experience. It is a non-material event in my opinion.

3 Likes