Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals

Lupin

continuation post

excellent back up action forming the last point of suppoirt at trenline…

volume candle chart

disclaimer… trading position initiated at LPS

2 Likes

Hi @Capsule91,
I went through the entire thread.
I’ve very recently got curious about technical analysis, all the while from last 16 years, focussing only on fundamental analysis.
it is very interesting to know that you are applying both Fundamental and technical aspects in buy/sell decisions,

I’m holding Edelweiss since around 2 years, I’m seeing that it is attempting to breakout on the analysis on MACD, STOCH and RSI weekly charts.
Can you please give your views on Edelweiss?

1 Like

well, your timing of the comment cannot be better imo…

i think we are at the conclusion of the accumulation, and a closing above 317 should be watched , as it might start a significant rally…

volume candle chart…

but it looks like the 5th primary wave thats ongoing, after completion of which there shoudl be a significant correction on cycle wave 2…
another way of looking at the key breakout level is breakout of the resistance arc 5 and the over head horizontal level 4… which is roughly 313

disclaimer… trading positions

2 Likes

uflex…

continuation post…

disclaimer… not positions

couldnt find any post of mine on endurance…

i guess i missed posting it…

markup started in this wyckoff reacc…

candle volume chart also demonstrates the same effect…

gradual absorption of supply and volatility into a last pint of support and then markup

disclaimer… trading positions initiated mid june

2 Likes

Another breakout happened today in torrent pharma…

continuation post…

its not yet out of the trading range so should back up and form a LPS before markup

disclaimer… forms 7percent of my holdings

2 Likes

axis bank…
confirms change of character today…

volume candle chart

disclaimer… no positions as yet, tracking

2 Likes

YES BANK…
feels like ready for markup

volume candle chart

res ipsa loquitur

disclaimer… long position taken today

3 Likes

nice back up…

earnings shall be important here at this stage

disclaimer… trading long position

How is Suven looking on charts?

VIRINCHI-

a young reaccumulation

presently secondary tests are being done in phase b
with repeated selling climax n buying climax within th edowntrend channel
but there is evidence of supply absorption as mentioned

i think the composite group will retest the supply level in sub 90 region once more, coz that makes a lot of sense since the supply volumes on that selling climax was not bad…
so a lot of sellers were there , and lower volume retest there will confirm a exhaustion of selling pressure and then a buying spree from the operators would start…

lets see how it goes…

personally i dont like the stock movement as much i like the fundamentals here, historically, with each rally the correction was pretty deep almost 50% of it , if not even more on an average , for example in the weekly chart…

disclaimer… no positions

correction in the chart…
“decline in supply force”

PERSISTENT SYSTEMS-

case of wyckoff accumulation with a pinch of salt for now

monthly chart on volume candles…

daily chart on volume candles[the current ascending triangle phase]…
So basically even though on the monthly chart the accumulation is visible,
looking a bit deeper in to the weekly and daily picture, the markup is facing severe resistance
with the fundamentals on track, why the composite group might not be able to launch adequate bull market campaign , is may be due to the general negativity and caution in the market and hence the supply is flowing back in…
i will be cautious here, as one cannot deny fresh evidence of distribtuion might have started…

personally, without a clear breakout , i will not be risking entry into this setup…

disclaimer… no positions

continuation post…

the support test was successful…!
lovely price action in dow jones industrials

Can u share d chart for Suven plz? Thnks

Motilal Oswal seems to be poised for good bounce. Technically lot of bullish signal (RSI, Ichimoku, Elliott wave), if the fundamentals supports, expect the fireworks.

Disclosure: No holdings, watching closely. Not a buy recommend pls do your own due diligence.

1 Like

My attempt to answer your question. Suven is in accumulation phase after an elliott super corrective wave. The chart shows bullish signal for sure, in any method. So overall is poised for breakout, but depends on market situation + fundamental improvements.

Elliott wave:

Ichimoku system:

The resistance level of 160-180 seems to be the rock bottom. If it goes below that would be v.bearish. If the 240 level is broken, then it’ll be out of the accumulation phase and the bulls will be back in action.

@Capsule91 pls correct me if wrong.

2 Likes

Thanks…tht ws helpful

hi anuj…

excuse the late reply…

as @manivannan.g mentions his analysis , i have nothing more to add to that…

suven is one of the scrips i am very interested in technically for this bull run and i have mentioned about it earlier
Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals - #375 by Capsule91

the accumulation is complete, supply absorbed, the problem the stock is facing for the last couple of months is that the composite group is unable to launch a adequate bull market campaign, and the markup is not happening and the resistance is being faced repeatedly, so i dissected the market a bit here’

the numbers are the total volumes transacted within each swing

so looking at the trend, the demand look still in control, the 14.2 million volume driven swing failed to break out and got converted into upthrust, the downswing from that upthrust was on save volume as the previous downswing when the rally started 5.7 million shares…
similar pattern if u look at the upswing volumes

so there is no drastic selling forces thats coming in the system…
ans also the decline swings seem to go in a pattern… 5.6m to 0.8m to 1.7m on the first series…
then again post upthrust… 5.7m to 1.3m to 1.8m

whats coming is interesting…

one may say this is an ascending triangle forming… and the net volume is inflow and building up more accumulation in the strong hands…

so might remain rangebound for some time, and this is good rangebound market in a persisting uptrend channel…
[what i am watching with caution, is a downswing of any length in y axis, with heavy volumes, if that happens, the theory changes and there might have been distribution, which is unlikely, but still a possibility, (else what are stops for?)]
i am bullish here, accumulating each dips…
earnings, should be the time to watch for a breakout…

goodluck

4 Likes

Tracking Coromandel…

company posted good q1 earnings…

A formation is on the way, hard to tell from this if this is accumulation or redistribution , at least now…
what ever it is, we are in phase b…

the volume of the swing which led to the prelim support was massive 5.4million
buying started there with 1.7m shares, such a volume of buying was seen again in th ecurrent rally with 1.8million shares … mean while after the pre support, the selling climax happened in ridiculously low volumes , why i still call it a climax is there was stark change in character in the price action and a good upswing occurred on just 2lakh share transaction… which means, the sellers didnt show up and the price moved on the ask of the buyers… sp essentially here the conclusion… the downtrend ends…

now the game of wyckoffians starts…
a huge shakeout with impressive volumes of 1.6million share transaction …
i am quite sure this is the operators manipulating and scaring the retail and making them sell…
specially because, the next upswing was damn clean with low volumes… again sellers dont show up on this upswing…
hint of smart money accumulating the shares from the retail…

then another shake out done, on half the volume of the previous shakeout…
but this time… the upswing, has a different character, slow, slurred and spectacular volumes…
some one is selling again, specially in the mid of the rally…
post shakeout , the sellers are always the manipulators…
[shakeout stands for shakeout of the weak hands ie the retail ]
which to me, seem like they are testing supply levels already within the uptrend
reduces the possibility of another forced shakeout…
and more so because the its clear that the first sell off on 1.6m n the second is 0.9m, so definitely with that action, they have already taken the shares form the retail hands…

so now, to me looks like the need for phase C is less…
as enough of retail scaring has been done in phase b itself, and we sud be moving on to phase d where the last point of support is to form…
the 414 region is what i am watching…

anyways, lets see, how the market unfolds now…

disclaimer… planning to make entry if the price action validates a phase d…

3 Likes

@Capsule91 What sort of target do you see in JK Paper? No immediate plans to sell but what about long term targets?

Discl. Holding from lower levels since couple of years.

1 Like