Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals

mindtree…

i think this is reaccumulation going on, despite the huge volatility recently in the price action, and the volatility is going to ease off soon, as what i think this might be a last point of support being formed…

i am an avid follower of certain technical analysts who appear on tv , helps me spot the buying and selling climaxes with good precision as these are the rookies in the wyckoff chess board … as we can see here in the chart :rofl:

the fact is interesting, the buy reco came when the action was in the grossly overbought zone, and the sell reco at the 50day wilder moving average…
this is what wyckoff methods are all about…
a excerpt from the wyckoff tape reading course of 1920, where he asks his followers to consider the market being manipulated by one man’s game…[the entire operator group is considered as a single unit- the composite operator/group/man , consisting of all the large interests taken together the hedge funds, the insurance companies, the pension funds , the shady money cartels , banks , pms, nbfc etc etc , all taken together]
”…all the fluctuations in the market and in all the various stocks should be studied as if they were the result of one man’s operations. Let us call him the Composite Man, who, in theory, sits behind the scenes and manipulates the stocks to your disadvantage if you do not understand the game as he plays it; and to your great profit if you do understand it.”

and btw, here is how symphony went after 23rd july

fundamentally, management commentary seems to be bullish about the year long projection about the business, dont track this one closely…[mindtree]

disclaimer… no positions, might be interested if goes in my line of thinking [mindtree]
NO intention to criticism or defame work of any person mentioned, just my observations mentioned