Bajaar.me : Create customized screeners

@csteja: Click on the yearly chart and the monthly chart (for that year) will show up below.
mcap

2 Likes

BTW, here is an earlier discussion on trending sectors : Trending Sectors for 2016?

Hi…March 2019 shareholding pattern not getting updated. Any idea ?

@poddy : Which stock? I see March 2019 updates - 25 stocks just today morning.

The site is updated only once a day, so any change in BSE today should show up tomorrow.

Ok thanks for this. Will check tomorrow.

Any reason your website (Bajaar.me) is not updated?

Minor updates to the screener

• Fixed the return calculation on Top performers. It was calculating ratio of prices before.
  • Both Top performers and Waiting for history to repeat now show marketcap in output.

@Salman_kn99 : Sorry for the inconvenience. I wasn’t checking the site back then and found out only much later. Had to do with some changes on the BSE website. It’s fixed now.

Minor updates

• Reordered list of screens
  • Uptrending stocks now shows market cap as well.

Can we create screener to search companies without Cons ?

You should look at the Steady, consistent performers. Companies like Asian Paints, Pidilite have done well especially when held over long periods of time.

I am regularly visiting your website. Keep updating & upgrading it. Try to have more info on sector performance & underperformance for the period of 3Yrs & 5Yrs if possible.

Thanks

Thank you for your kind words. It’s nice to know that others find it useful.

2 Likes

As per Bajaar.me, Kedia Securities exited Heritage Foods. But screener.in shows Kedia securities still holds the stock. Pls make sure what is correct information

I believe the information is correct. This is the original BSE filing Shareholding Pattern Public ShareHolder and it does not show kedia securities.

1 Like

Looks like BSE has revised the filing for Heritage Foods. It now shows both Kedia Securities and Nirvana Holdings with no changes in their holdings.

I can normally capture revisions by BSE if made within one or two days, but if incorrect information is posted on BSE there is nothing much I can do.

Created a new telegram channel Telegram: Contact @bajaar_me for notifications:

• Investor portfolio changes: Tracks Vijay Kedia, Kedia Securities, Amansa Investments, Nalanda India, Ajay Upadhyaya, Mukul Agarwal, Asha Mukul Agarwal, Anilkumar Goel, Seema Goel, Dolly Khanna, Ashish Kacholia, Sushmita Ashish Kacholia, Vanaja Sundar Iyer, Sangeetha S, Atyant Capital, Anuj Anantrai Sheth, Nemish S Shah, Shamyak Investments, Rajasthan Global, Smallcap world Fund, Malabar India Fund, Malabar Select fund, Shivanand Mankekar, Abu Dhabi Investments, Gagandeep Credit Capital, PPFAS funds, Abakkus funds, Vanderbilt funds. Updated every evening
  • Recent trending stocks: Any new updates to Recent trending stocks. Updated every Sunday morning
  • Screener updates: The Top performers and the Uptrending stocks screeners for stocks above 1k market cap. Updated every Sunday morning.
2 Likes

Sir,
I would like to know the updation on daily basis regarding investor portfolio changes.
Thanks with Regards,
M Vijayabhaskara.

Please install Telegram on your phone or computer. It’s a messenger app like WhatsApp but with a lot more features.

To install Telegram:

After installing it will ask for your phone number and verify with OTP. Also will need access to your contacts (just like WhatsApp).

Once Telegram has been setup, open this link in a web-browser : https://t.me/bajaar_me
It will open up my Telegram channel. A Telegram channel is like a WhatsApp group, but only for notifications.
Then click on the JOIN button. You will then automatically get notifications for investor changes.

3 Likes

Kindly add LTP of stocks with the Market Capitalization in the screener, so that we can know at what price ‘the long term trend reversal’, ‘uptrend started’, ‘history repeating stocks’ etc is happening. And kindly clarify the meaning of numbers under ‘order by’ tab in the screener. Kindly also add a template in your screener of ‘Accumulation/ Ditribution stared’ for the stocks of over 100 crore market cap.

I should improve the explanation of the individual screeners, but the meaning of orderby can be seen by clicking on the advanced tab (near the Submit button) and viewing the program used for screening.

For instance,

• In Long-term trend reversal and Uptrending stocks the results are ordered by their RSI values
  • In Waiting for history to repeat the results are ordered by their relative gain between the two time periods. As an example, BF Utilities went up 356.81 times (baseline_gain) between June 2003 to June 2006 and 2.645 times (recent_gain) between June 2013 to current, so it has a relative gain of 356.81/2.645 = 134.899.
  • In Top performers orderby means the gains during the selected period.

The screeners can be customized to use multiple indicators through the advanced tab and editing the program.

The pricing data I currently use only has a single price per day, and not Open/High/Low/Close so calculating Accumulation/Distribution is not possible

1 Like