Automated Stock Analyzer

Please explain the error in detail

That error is resolved. Now I am getting run time error 9

I am facing some issues in using it. Can you help me out ?

Please describe the issue here clearly

1 Like

I tried using the xls. I am able to get the screener stuff running. But the moneycontrol part is not working. If i paste the URL as mentioned in cell A16 and click get Data, it waits for 1 minute but no data is downloaded and all the subsecuent sheet remains unfilled.
Plz help if i am missing something.
If possible, you can mail me on arorasonia231@gmail.com i will try to explain problem in more details if this explanation is not enough

Please ensure that you are using the latest version: Automated Earnings Power Stock Analysis With Screener.in data
If you still get this problem, there is a small fix to be done. Let me know.

1 Like

With this version also i am getting same issue as i mentioned earlier. Plz assist me to resolve it. Thx

Please let me know the stock you tried. The macro itself is working - i just checked now.

I used many “Maruti” Kajaria etc…same thing happens for every.

I paste something like below in A16 row:
http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/hist_stock_result.php?ex=B&sc_id=AF21&mycomp=Avanti%20Feeds

step 1; type avanti
step 2: choose avanti feeds
step 3: choose B
Then click “get data”. Works fine for me.
Kajaria Ceramic also worked the same way. If you are not able to get the stock code automatically.

In the moneycontrol url look for the sc_id=AF21 (from your eg.). You can enter AF21 in cell F19. This will work for any stock

MorningStar had changed its site layout a few months and the sheet had stopped functioning. This has now been accounted for. The new sheet is here: Download free stock analysis spreadsheet & value stocks in multiple ways!

2 Likes

Hello Sir,

I am trying to download the template but i am unable to do so. can you please link a xlsx file so that it is easily downloadable.
Will be a greart help.

Regards

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/prime/money-and-markets/meet-pattabiraman-the-man-who-helps-many-plan-a-better-retirement-through-his-calculators/primearticleshow/83410086.cms

@pattu Sir in the article with his analyer’s mentioned.