Ashiana Housing - Banking on Tier II and III towns!

(piyush sarawagi) #162

Hi sir,
can you please help understand, how timely delivery of project and reputation of a builder will help a customer to get loans at a lower interest rate from banks?

(Mridul) #163

Pre-tax operating cash flows were negative at INR 23.8 crores versus positive Rs. 9.4 crores in quarter one of the current year. Delay in collections putting pressure on cash flows. However, we expect full year cash flows from operations at a pre-tax level to be positive.

From overall concall, it seems they have been struggling to offload their inventory especially in Bhiwadi.

They want to grab some land parcels as they see land prices getting reasonable.

Overall not very encouraging concall.

(Mehnazfatima) #164

Ashiana appears to have formed a bottom and is on the verge of a breakout. Just have a look at the daily chart.

If we look at the monthly chart, the stock is showing adefinite bottom formation. In the next few Months the stock appears to be headed towards 240…330

(gaurangvalue) #165

ICRA has reaffirmed the long-term rating at [ICRA]A (Stable) (pronounced ICRA A) for Rs. 50 crore fund-based limits of Ashiana Housing Ltd from Bank. The outlook on the long-term rating is Stable.

http://equitybulls.com/admin/news2006/news_det.asp?id=224310

(mahesh112) #166

I want to know why Sanjay Bakshi and Ashish Kacholia existed from the Ashiana Share? I want to know, what they know that other investors don’t know?

If anyone have any clue, please share here.

Disclosure: Invested and planning to increase as and when opportunity come and i will get right facts they will encourage me to invest.

(goyal.neelesh) #167

Haven’t seen any information yet regarding Q4 conference call by Ashiana Hosuing. Its already been a week since the results came. Is anyone aware when is it or if they have discontinued doing conference calls?

(Praveen Gramle) #168

it seems every Q4 they conduct analyst meet hence no conference.