Key Takeaways from Accelya Group Consolidated Accounts :
(1) Series 4 CPECs were issued in FY13 which mature in 2041....To sum-up, all CPECs have maturity ranging from 2036-2041 and earn 7.75 % p.a.
(2) Series 2 & series 3 warrants were issued in FY13...Series 2 warrants were issued without any consideration.....Terms & Conditions of the warrants were amended in July 2013 to suit the benefits of warrant holders in case of an exit event i.e. sell-off.
(3) Loans are totally paid off well ahead of due date which was January 2014.....External Debt now stands nil.
(4) AccelyaKale is the main vehicle for group's Asia, Middle East & Africa sales with almost 90 % of the group's revenues from this region booked under AccelyaKale.
(5) Management confirms consideration of various options including complete sell-off in the Annual Accounts. Reproducing below the exact wordings taken from the FY13 Group AR :
"The company and its main shareholders have been considering in the past months their strategic alternatives. Those include the potential sale of the control of the company, the sale of certain assets of the company and the possible re-leveraging of the Group.
At this stage, no decision has been made, but there remains essentially two credible alternatives being on the one side the sale of the company shares to a third party and the re-leveraging of the Group. At this stage, none of these alternatives would result inthe company bearing material advisor fees."