About the Special Situations category

Special Situations.

Spin-Offs
Merger/Demerger
Open Offers
De-Listing
Others

5 Likes

Hello sir, is there a good broker which can handle open offers online? currently i have to do it myself

Dear sir, How do we actively track special situation opportunities ? Any website or apps.

Kindly let me know.

1 Like

If you have found any then please let us know…!!!

There are lots of corporate announcements made by the Indian listed companies. Tracking all announcements becomes a difficult task for us. I am starting with special situation announcements (Buyback, Demerger, Divestment, Open offer, Delist, etc.) from various listed companies. I am tracking it all manually so asking for forgiveness if I have missed any of the announcements.

List of SPECIAL SITUATION ANNOUNCEMENTS

YouTube channel contains information on special situations –

Video on special situations information

5 Likes

Is preferential allotment to a strategic investor considered a special situation?

Below video, Neil Behal talks about SS

https://katalystwealth.com/special-situations-snapshot/?gclid=CjwKCAjwyY6pBhA9EiwAMzmfwSCM3kVbTMTAOwdiHChL39iRWiM6JfO1P5uJKZkCxjuVxfziFeJTchoCyX0QAvD_BwE

ITC demerger will be a special situation and also zee / sony merger will be a special situation.

2nd part of Neil Bahal Sir’s Interview with Moneypurse

1 Like

@jimit1991 Thank you so much for sharing this link. It has been extremely helpful when tracking all the special situation companies!
However the link doesn’t seem to working anymore when I click on it.
https://jimitzaveri.com/special-situation-announcements/

Thanks its working now @jimit1991 . However, very curious to understand how are you able to source all the updated information ? I am also checking out BSE/NSE corporate information announcements as well enabling google alerts for any special situation corporate action announcement.
Any other tools that you may use that you can suggest?

I am checking BSE/NSE announcements regularly.

Thank you.

Thanks for making this effort to the benefit of everyone !

1 Like