Aarti Industries - Integrated Diversified Player on Benzene Derivatives

“The explosion will have a direct impact on the supply of m-Phenylenediamine, a chemical intermediary used in producing dyes,” Bai Juntian, a Beijing-based analyst for Chuangcai Securities, said in a research note on Friday.

With 16 manufacturing units, Aarti Industries Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Meta Phenylene Di Amine (MPDA).

6 Likes

Aarti Industries to consider bonus share.

AARTI INDUSTRIES AUDITED FINANCIAL RESUI.TS FOR THE QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED 31ST MARCH 2019

2 Likes

Received an open letter from AARTI regarding DEMERGER OF HOME AND PERSONAL CARE UNDERTAKING I didn’t get all of it, could senior members help by adding their views on this and the implications?

Sabic Profit sinks to lowest in 10 years on chemical slump. Aarti ind is the supplier to Sabic.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-28/sabic-second-quarter-profit-plunges-missing-lowest-estimate?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=msg&utm_campaign=whatsapp

Disc - Not invested

2 Likes

Aarti story primarily is the back to back contracts. First one getting fully commercialized in 20-21 and next one after another 2-3 years. These two will be major game changers for aarti.
Such contracts made SRF and Hikal.

Aarti Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on August 13, 2019, inter alia, to:

1. Consider, approve and take on record Audited Financial Results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.

2. Consider, Recommendation of Issue of Bonus Shares.

1 Like

Is there any study to indicate how bonus issue affects stock price in India ?

Don’t know of any such study. But there is usually an initial pop. But medium to long term does not have much direct impact.

1 Like

Initiating Coverage report by Prabhudas Lilladher (Aug 22, 2019)

Prabhudas Lilladher _ IC _ 22.08.19.pdf (1.4 MB)

Hi Experts, first let me thank you guys for the effort, detail and dedication towards acheiving excellence.

I have a question, can some one tell me what is the Competetive advantage of AARTI industries other than being a low cost provider? Is there knowledge or technology or Patents that protect its business?

1 Like

Yes, they have many licenses and process patents.

1 Like

Interview of Rajendra Gogri, CMD, Aarti Industries with ETNOW

1 Like
Aarti is currently investing about Rs 2,000-2,500 crore over FY19 to FY22 on major projects. Which are these projects and how would they change the product and sales mix of the company over the next few years?
We have signed two to three major contracts. Out of this, the first two contracts which will be commissioning in Q4 of this year and that will give a substantial boost in our top line going forward, because the first contract is a 10-year contract. It is a high value added product and EBITDA is almost expected to be about 40%. Top line growth will be relatively less from that project but EBITDA growth will be substantially more.

Above is from the ET article shared by @sujay85
Would anyone have some idea to quantify the implication of these projects on overall topline and bottomline?

Does anyone know when is Aarti Surfacants expected to listed.

3 Likes

Check history in cases like these.

See if it has happened many times before, how they dealt with it, promoter selling near to probe etc. You’ll get your answers

Disclosure: Not invested

2 Likes

I had excited aarti some time back at higher valuations as I felt the valuations were not justifiable , I still find the valuations expensive though normally in cases like this it takes some time to recover until all the proceedings are over , investors will get scared and it might lead to selling pressure

Guys, have some patience. This is Aarti group with established track record.

Behave in a similar way as you would have done for HDFC group in such scenario. Each will have own appetite for risk.

2 Likes