5 mins is all thats needed to analyze a business!

Thank Pradip

The reason I found the unlinked cell was I was trying to port the spreadsheet into screener
Please see attached, I have only ported one of your graph to show how its done.

All screener data is on screener output, if you link your graph and other data to this sheet, you should be able to upload to screener and download a prefilled spreadsheet without a need to copy paste

Also I did a sheet that closely resembles to dr vijay malik’s spreadsheet, I had spoken in my earlier message. For those who cannot afford to pay $100 I think this is good value and it uses all ratios that people already know about and spoken by Dr malik so nothing is proprietary or copyright

The SSGR doesnt exactly match but the idea of ssgr on that site is that company has funds to grow upto that percent. If growth is below that than company will save debt and if growth is above that, company might have to resort to debt in the near future, so 2pc here or there doesnt change the message that much.

excel template to upload on screener
template.xlsx (63.3 KB)

dr malik sheet I spoke in earlier message

Hope you will find it useful. If not please ignore

6 Likes

What is the method suggested by Prof Bakshi - is there a writeup anywhere you can link to?

great work edward. very useful… how do you update this to next year, manually?

Hi bro, Thanks for your excel template
But may I know why there is no separate row for FCF as it’s considered to be the critical value while considering the company stability